Accent Accommodation @ Docklands Harbourside Apartments, offer a range of modern one, two and three bedroom apartments, Each Apartment includes a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge, oven, stove, flat TV screen, Foxtel, DVD player, Internet Access (charges apply), Laundry Washer & Dryer, Free Undercover Parking, Access to Pool and Gym and Balconies with fabulous City and/or Water views.
Perfect for a minimum two night get away or extended family holiday, corporate stay or even temporary relocation accommodation. These prestigious residential towers have a lot to offer in Melbourne, newest waterfront location, New Quay with an abundance of restaurants, bars and shopping right on your doorstep. New Quay is only a short Walk into Melbourne's CBD or why not take a ride on the free city circle tram.
Only 20 minutes’ drive from the airport, 5-minutes’ walk to Etihad Stadium, Harbour town shopping center and the Melbourne Star wheel at Waterfront City.
One Bedroom Docklands Apartments
The Apartment has One Bedroom, One Bathroom, Accommodates two people, roll away bed available at $45 per night for one extra person.
One Bedroom plus Study Docklands Apartments
The Apartment has One Bedroom plus a study, One Bathroom, Accommodates three people, roll away bed available at $45 per night for one extra person
Two Bedroom Docklands Apartments
The Apartment has Two Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms, Accommodates four people, roll away bed available at $45 per night for one extra person.
Three bedroom Docklands Apartments
The Apartment has Three Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms, Accommodates Six people, Roll away bed available at $45 per night for one extra person
Services available include:
- Skybus, JetBus or StarBus to & from airport (can be arranged via their website)
- free city circle tram and free tourist shuttle bus.
- trams daily service to and from Docklands area.
- restaurants, cafes & bars
- Very short walk to Etihad home of concerts and sporting events
- A short walk to the new Melbourne Star Observation wheel along with the new Harbour Town Shopping Center at Waterfront City, and the DFO at South Wharf.
- Short stroll to the Southern Cross Train Station.
- Walk or tram to Melbourne City Center
There can be no better place to stay when you're in Melbourne whether on business or pleasure then Accent Accommodation @ Docklands Habourside Apartments