MANNA GUMS ASHLAR
PROPERTY & LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
Located in the diverse township of Daylesford and only minutes from historic Hepburn Springs Ashlar is a stunning and spacious, open plan villa that features a gorgeous bathroom with an impressive double spa encased in Castlemaine slate tiles.
Ashlar is an ideal property for a romantic escape for two to stay in whilst enjoying a relaxing escape taking in the amazing surrounds that are Daylesford and Hepburn Springs.
The comfortable king sized bed at Ashlar is made up ready for your arrival. A selection of dvds, books, magazines and games are made available for guests to enjoy throughout their stay. A key feature of this property is the luxurious large 2 person corner spa encased in impressive Castlemaine stone.
Ashlar is located on the edge of Daylesford and backs onto rural farming paddocks with the cattle in these paddocks often greeting you at the fence-line on your arrival....
Guests can curl up in comfort on the leather chaise lounge whilst taking in the views to historic wombat park past the impressive manna gums that mark the entrance to the property.
Situated close to Farmers Arms Hotel, Cliffy's Provedore Store, the Sunday Markets, Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens, the Convent Gallery, & only a 2 minute drive to the main street, Manna Gums Ashlar is the ideal base for your next Daylesford escape whilst you enjoy some relaxing, pampering, visiting tourist destinations or exploring the many walking tracks through the surrounding bush.
* Relax in your luxurious large 2 person spa
* Enjoy local restaurants & vineyards
* Walking distance to award winning restaurants & cafes
* Stunning contemporary open plan villa
* Private landscaped outdoor courtyard
* Short walk to the Sunday Markets and Daylesford's vibrant main street
* Walking distance to the Farmers Arms Hotel, the Convent Gallery, Cliffy's Provedore Store/Cafe, the Sunday Markets
* 2 minute drive to Daylesford main street (cafes, art galleries, shops, etc)
* 5 minute drive to Hepburn Springs (restaurants, gift stores, cafes, iconic Hepburn Bathhouse and Spa, Hepburn Golf Course)
* 10 minute drive to Lavandula Lavender Farm
* 5 minute drive to Daylesford's Belgian Chocolate Mill
* 5 minute drive to Lake Daylesford