FREE INTERNET ACCESS FOR LAPTOPS
Close to TOWN =Short walk = Great Girls Getaway with spacious bedrooms & living area. - Single cottage quiet & pristine location
Come and relax at the best 'value for money' cottage in the Daylesford / Hepburn Springs area.
Abelia Cottage of Daylesford is right in the heart of Spa Country. It is only a short walk to Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens.
Abelia Cottage of Daylesford is close to the major sight seeing places of the area.Chocolate Factory,Lake Daylesford, Palais and Convent Gallery. Serene, quiet and peaceful, it is the ideal FSC retreat accommodation.
- Located close to town, you can walk to the main restaurants of Daylesford.
- Sleeps up to 6:
- 2 bedrooms: 1 NEW FIRM QUEEN BED , 2 singles and a double sofa bed in the lounge. All NEW LINEN & TOWELS
- All beds fitted with electric blankets and fresh linen is supplied.
- Living room with sofas, DTV, DVD, stereo and CD player.
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave.
- Stay any time of the year - warm and cosy in winter, cool in summer.
- Close to many day spas, massage and well-being salons including Tracey Barnes - mobile masseur comes to you!
NOTE: add $45 admin fee paid cash on arrival.
10 things to do Daylesford region:
. Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens
. Great views from the Lookout Tower
. Chocolate Factory tour at 11 am & 2 pm, free entry.
. Stroll around the Lavandula Lavender Farm & pat the animals.
. Check out the Tangled Maze 20 kms along the Creswick rd.
. Beautiful Convent Gallery 19 th century mansion.
. 7 day indoor market at the Old Mill Market
. Lovely walks around Lake Daylesford and Jubilee lake.
. Bathe in the Hepburn Springs Bath house and discover the Natural Mineral Springs which the area is famous for.!
. New modern childrens playground in Stanbridge St.