Before booking at Willy’s Holiday House, please ensure you have read the following terms and conditions. By booking accommodation at Willy’s Holiday House, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as stated below.
Arrival:Check-in to the property is from mid-day onwards. Of course just give us a call if you are in the area earlier and will see you then!
Departure:Checkout is before 10:00am, though you’re probably be reluctant to leave, so just let us know when you’re ready to go. We’ll miss you.
Return of keys:The keys should be left in the door as you leave.
Deposit:hmmmm…please just turn up if you book!
Smoking:We would prefer if you smoked outside – the view is wonderful. No smoking near the farm buildings, thanks.
Animals:We do have farm dogs, they love cats…so they are best left at home. We do not have a fully fenced yard for dogs, but discuss your needs with us if you have your beloved babies with you.
General:Willy’s is a relaxed country house, we’d love you to enjoy your stay but wild parties are probably best conducted in an appropriate environment, we can recommend venues in town for this.
We do ask some responsibilities on your part:-
- You are responsible to close the doors and turn off the lights and air-conditioner when you leave the house whether for an outing or departure – reducing the use of unnecessary power and assisting with the greenhouse effect. Please close windows and doors when air-con is on and unless in extreme temperatures do not leave it running overnight.
- Accidents happen but all breakages or defects should be reported promptly.
- Items from the house should not be removed at any time. This includes bath towels. Please bring own towels for river use.
- The accommodation will be of a high standard of cleanliness/neatness upon your arrival and your co-operation in leaving it that way would be greatly appreciated.
- Please ensure that BBQ gas bottles are turned off after use, not left in the open position ( gas leaks, especially in summer heat) creating a dangerous situation. Please don’t use kitchen pots and pans on the barbecue. Utensils are provided for barbecue.
- Please leave muddy pooy shoes outside.
- We provide a variety of games for your family’s enjoyment and request that you ensure all games are used safely and correctly then stored away after use.
- We have provided placemats, coasters and cork stands for hot foods and would appreciate you using them on the wooden tables. We have also provided a large chopping/cutting board and ask you to use this, not the benches or tables.
- Use only HLD washing powder (concentrate) in washing machine. A starter pack has been provided.
Safety:Guests and their children are not allowed into animal paddocks or near machinery sheds. Children are not allowed on farm machinery.
Gates:– Patio gates must be closed (ie kids in-animals out)- On farm drives close all gates you pass through, every time.
– Doors should be closed to keep out rats, snakes, chooks etc.
Shoes/hats:Boots or strong walking shoes (not thongs/sandals) and hats must be worn on farm to participate in farm activities.
Cancellation Policy:Following clearance of your deposit, your booking is confirmed by mail/email and your booking becomes non-refundable. However if the cancellation is more than 30 days prior to occupancy, we will attempt to rebook the period again and if successful, will refund the deposit less administration fee. The deposit is non-refundable for Public and School Holidays.
Indemnity:You are responsible for the acts or omissions of your invitees to our property. You must ensure your invitees comply with these Conditions of Stay. You are liable for and indemnify us against all actions, demands, loss or damage (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered directly or indirectly in connection with: (a) your breach of these conditions of stay; or (b) the use of our property or anything in it by you or your invitees.
Release:You release us from any action, demand, loss or damage for any damage, loss, injury or death occurring at or in our property, however caused.
We will do everything we can to ensure that you have a pleasant, interesting and safe visit to Willy’s Holiday house