Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
1. Tenants supply their own linen such as sheets (top and bottom), pillow cases, single bed quilt cover, towels and tea towels. Or, these can be supplied for a fixed total cost of $60.
2. The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances. To maintain a high standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
3. The number of guests cannot exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Substantial fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
4. Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this will result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
5. Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
6. Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 11am by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
7. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
8. Where applicable, the Bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount. The bond will be refunded within 14 days in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional costs incurred including but not limited to, any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared, etc. Providing misleading information will forfeit the bond.
9. If additional cleaning above 2 hours is required then a cleaning charge at $45 per hour may be charged.
10. Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
11. Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
12. After your stay, the key must be returned to the key safe or a fee of $50 shall be deducted from the bond or security deposit. In the event of the key safe being damaged a fee of $100 shall be deducted. The key safe code must not be changed. In the event of a code change the key safe and their key contents will become unusable and a fee of $100 will be deducted from the bond.
13. The person who signed the Application Form is solely responsible for the booking and this person undertakes that they have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions. That person becomes solely responsible for the care of the rental property, its contents and its surrounds.