This is a property for the avid water skier. Just imagine, you wake up with the sun shining through the curtains you purposely left a little open. All you can hear is the waking call of the birds in the trees. You wander to the window to look outside. Not a breathe of wind, not a ripple on the water. Only one thing should disrupt this serenity, a ski boat with you behind it.
You might not own one of these million dollar retreats, but you can sure rent one. Bring the family or friends for the ultimate skiing holiday. Four bedrooms, open plan living and grass that runs all the way to the water’s edge.
Pull the boat up to the new dock and its safe in the enclosed lagoon, ready to go for that next run. Bundalong is skiing paradise. Miles of river, miles of fun.
It might be a bit cold to ski right at the moment, but the wood fire makes it a great place to retreat to from the hectic city. Jump in the car and head over to Rutherglen to pick up some of Australians best Durif and a world renowned muscat of two. It’s pretty special here, natural beauty out the back door, dancing flames inside and a warming red. Summer or Winter, this really is a retreat.
- Master bedroom 1: Queen bed with ensuite
- Guest bedroom 2: Queen bed and bunk (2 singles)
- Guest bedroom 3: 3 bunk beds (6 singles)
- Guests Bedroom 4: Queen bed
- North facing open plan living and dining
- Plasma TV in lounge with DVD/CD player
- TV in Master Bed
- Refrigerated Air-conditioning
- Ducted Gas Heating
- Canara heater in the lounge (wood supplied)
- Spacious adult retreat upstairs with double ensuite
- Waterfront location in the best part of Bundalong
- Double carport and room for cars and boat trailers in the driveway
- Boat mooring in front of the house with private deep water jetty
- Extensive waterfront lawn and beautiful shady gum tree
- Al fresco dining with BBQ
Please note, the river access is unfenced which may not suit people with small children.
Please note: the prices quoted include 10 guests.
Maximum number of guests is 14. Extra guests are $25 per adult per night and $15 per child per night. A single trundle bed is available (BYO bedding).
The garage is not available for use. The yard is fenced and is secured with gates.
Should you require any assistance with the planning of a special weekend, don’t hesitate to ask.
Rental of the property is for holiday purposes only. Functions are not permitted.
The neighbours are owner occupiers, and are great people!