Atomic Soul is best described as an urban gem that will light up your day and stay. As you walk from room to room noticing the creative design of stunning furnishings and functional features selected especially with you in mind. This thoroughly modern home provides a calming yet vibrant atmosphere.
Sleeping up to 4 guests (with the potential for 6 on a double sofa), Atomic Soul provides a delightful dwelling for a family or a professional business trip for those who love to work in style with unlimited NBN Wi-Fi, Netflix and all the necessities to cater for a longer stay. Split system heating and air conditioning unit in living area and wall heaters in both bedrooms to keep you lovely and warm in winter or cool in summer.
The inner battle will be whether to stay inside or out? With 2 gorgeous outdoor patio areas on level 2 and 3 including BBQ, panoramic city views and outdoor comfy seating to soak up the Melbourne vibe. Cooking is easy with a great supply of pots, pans and crockery otherwise venture to a nearby restaurant to sample some delicious food at some of Melbourne’s best Restaurants. Lygon Street, a foodie’s heaven is only a 150m walk from your front door.
Secure underground tandem parking is available for 2 small cars otherwise you can have one in the car park and the second in the street with the parking permit included in your stay. Public transport is readily available with a tram stop 170m, and Jewell train station a 15min walk.
Renovating, relocating, between house sales? We would welcome you for stays of up to 3 months. Call us about our monthly rates and cleaning services.
Locked security gate into the unit complex. Polished timber floor boards throughout the living areas and carpet in both bedrooms. A purposeful kitchen space with all the best modern appliances needed throughout your stay such as 4 slice toaster and kettle, microwave, Blanco gas stove and oven, Blanco Dishwasher, refrigerator and 3 shelve storage pantry plus all crockery and cooking utensils. European laundry with iron and ironing board, Electrolux dual washing machine and clothes dryer. LG 55’inch LED TV with Fetch Entertainment unit, DVD player, Bluetooth Sound bar and an eclectic selection of cooking books and DVD’s. Two outdoor entertainment areas on Level 2 polished concrete with Ziegel & Brown portable BBQ, fold away clothes line and outdoor seating. Level 3 has a four seater dining table with city views.
Smoking is permitted in the outside area but is strictly not allowed inside the apartment.
Bedroom and Bathroom Details
Bedroom Configuration, Linen and towels supplied.
Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed with Ensuite
Bedroom 2 - King Bed or 2 single beds
A fold out sofa bed is available but subject to approval prior to your stay for an additional charge.
Please request the following items to hire prior to your stay
- A porta cot and high chair: no charge but you must supply your own linen for the porta cot.
Bathroom 1/Ensuite – Shower and toilet
Bathroom 2 – Shower and toilet
Tram: Glenlyon Road - Stop 122: 170m, 2 min walk
Train: Jewell Train Station: 1.5km, 17 min walk
With convenience just around the corner from Atomic Soul, you will be delighted with all there is to do and see at any time of the day or night:
- Lygon Street foodie haven: 130m, 2 min walk
- Sugar Dough Bakery: 130m, 2 min walk
- Atticus Finch Dining/Bar: 190m, 3 min walk
- The Alderman Wine Bar: 160m, 2 min walk
- International award winning “400 Gradi” Famous Melbourne Pizza Bar: 400m, 5 min walk
- Barkly Street Shopping Square: 1.1km, 13 min walk
- Brunetti’s Carlton- Italian Dessert Haven: 2.9km, 9 min drive (without traffic)
- Brunswick Street, food, fashion and fun: 2.6km, 8 min drive (without traffic)
- Fitzroy swimming pool and gym: 3.9km, 12 min drive (without traffic)
- Edinburgh Gardens 3.3km, 9 min drive (without traffic)
- Abbotsford Convent and Children’s Farm: 6km, 16 min drive (without traffic)
Jump on the #19 tram, stroll from Brunswick Road to Albert Street, and adventure into Melbourne’s CBD and check out some of the infamous city laneways and street art that make for some great selfies.
- Flinders Lane: 5.4km, 19 min drive (without traffic) or 29 min via tram (Stop 122)
- Degraves St: 6.2km, 23 min drive (without traffic) or 28 min via tram (Stop 122)
- Hardware Lane: 5km, 16 min drive (without traffic) or 30 min via tram (Stop 122)