A short drive from the Mt Buller gates this spacious and light filled home is an ideal stay for Winter snow enthusiasts or those just wanting to escape to the heart of the high country.
This magical property sits on 11 peaceful acres. River frontage for summer enjoyment and vast views to take in during winter months from the warmth of the living areas.
Offering a large lounge area with cosy wood fire combined with a hydronic system plus reverse cycle heating for instant heat, open plan dining, and additional sitting areas all with views of this beautiful acreage property and mountains beyond. Double glazed windows to maintain heat in winter and cool in summer.
Modern kitchen, well appointed with 6 burner stove and breakfast bar ideal for creating master chef meals.
Large decked outdoor area with BBQ facilities for summer stays.
5 bedrooms offering 4 Queens plus a single - sleeping 10 in total.
- Sleeps 10
- 4 x Queen Bedrooms - one with ensuite
- Main bathroom with bath
- 1 x Single bedroom plus Rollaway bed
- 11 Acres extending to river frontage
- Japanese influenced design
- Expansive views through double glazed floor to ceiling windows
- Extensive decking with BBQ area and seating
- Close to Mt Buller Entry Gates
- Relaxing and Rejuvenating stay at any time of year
- Hydronic Heating wood fire - wood supplied
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer
- Under cover parking
- All linen and towels supplies