~~Terms and Conditions
If you agree to make a booking at Wildcoast Getaway (the Property) and pay a deposit, you will be deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to all our Terms & Conditions as follows.
1. You, the person who has made the booking, are responsible for maintaining the condition and security of the Property, its contents and surroundings and the conduct and behaviour of all guests and persons on the Property during your stay at the Property.
2. You are granted a limited permission to occupy the Property for holiday purposes only during the occupancy term. This is not a residential tenancy agreement under the residential tenancy legislation.
3. Your occupancy is granted for the period stated in your booking (the Occupancy Term) and in consideration of the total fees stated in your booking invoice.
4. The number of persons at the Property (Guests) must not at any time exceed ten people, unless otherwise agreed in writing. If the maximum number of persons is exceeded, your occupancy may be immediately terminated, additional fees charged or deducted from your security bond or otherwise invoiced to you afterwards.
5. You are responsible for all damages, breakages and losses at the Property during the Occupancy Term. All costs, expenses or damages incurred as a result of any damage, breakage or loss will be deducted from your security bond or otherwise invoiced to you afterwards if this becomes known at a later date.
6. All Guests must comply with these Terms and Conditions, any House Rules, respect the residential amenity and security of the Property and neighbours, and refrain from any anti-social behaviour.
7. You must comply with all reasonable instructions given by us during your stay.
8. You must notify us of any disputes, issues or complaints as soon as possible.
9. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions (including the House Rules) may result in termination of your occupancy and eviction and/or charges against your security bond.
10. The Property is not available to persons under 25 years of age, schoolies or youth groups or for special events or parties (unless otherwise agreed) and in the event that these persons access the Property without prior written permission, the booking is subject to cancellation with forfeiture of the remaining fees and security bond.
11. The bookings always remain subject to cancellation due to the us requiring access, selling the property or determining, in our absolute discretion, that the property is no longer available for occupation for any reason. In this case, we will refund to you all amounts paid that relate to the unoccupied period.
12. The Occupancy Term will commence at 2pm on your arrival date (unless otherwise agreed in writing). You will be sent an email outlining access details prior.
13. The Occupancy Term will end at 10am on your departure date and you must vacate the Property by 10am sharp on the departure date (unless otherwise agreed in writing).
14. The Property will be cleaned prior to commencement of your fees and we ask that you leave the Property in the same condition, (neat and tidy). Please remove any food from the fridge and pantry and take all excess rubbish and recycling with you. You should empty the dishwasher and return everything to its original place.
15. All bedlinen and towels are provided except beach towels. Please leave all linen on beds and towels in the bathrooms.
16. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Property and the security bond will be forfeited if there is evidence of smoking inside the Property.
17. The BBQ should be left clean upon your departure. If not, a $50
fee will be deducted from your security bond.
18. No glassware is permitted in the pool or spa area.
19. Any market umbrellas provided with the Property should be left closed whilst not in use to avoid damage (which may lead to a deduction from the security bond).
20. You should ensure that your guests and you do not flush any sanitary items or wipes down the toilets, to avoid issues with the septic tank. If the plumbing becomes blocked or requires pumping, you will be charged.
21. Please lock all windows and doors and turn off all appliances before leaving.
22. Keys must be returned to the key lock.
23. Pets are NOT allowed at the Property unless we have agreed with you otherwise in writing.
24. If we have agreed to your request for a pet to stay, it is based on the following conditions. Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in a deduction from the security bond.
a. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture and must sleep outside.
b. You must ensure that you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you for additional cleaning.
c. We cannot guarantee the adequacy of the fencing and you take all responsibility for ensuring your dog remains on the Property.
d. You must ensure that your dog does not bark excessively or cause disturbance to the neighbours.
25. All rubbish must be placed in the bins provided (bins must not be
26. Bins must be put out on Sunday night AND upon your
Departure, if requested.
27. Recycling bins are collected every second Monday. Please only use one recycling bin as the other is for the guests the following weekend. We will advise if you need to put the recycling bin out for collection.
28. Please remove any excess garbage and recycling from the Property upon departure.
29. For cancellations more than 60 days prior to the commencement of the Occupancy term, all fees paid will be refunded to you, subject to any service fees charged by Homeaway.
30. For cancellations less than 60 days prior to the commencement of the Occupancy Term, any fees paid will not be refunded.
31. You must notify us of any disputes or complaints from neighbours as soon as is practicable.
32. Guests must not create noise that is offensive to occupiers of neighbouring properties especially between 10 pm and 8 am and during arrival and departure at any time throughout the occupancy.
Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the Property, eviction and loss of the bond.
33. Guests must ensure that vehicles are not parked on the neighbours’ nature strips.
34. No tents or caravans are allowed on or around the Property.
35. The swimming pool/spa must not be used between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am.
36. We will not be held responsible for failure of utilities, internet or appliances if they cease to function during the Occupancy Term, however, we will use our best endeavours to have tradesmen or a technician attend as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee that the internet will work, due to the poor service and access to technicians in the area.
37. You indemnify and will keep us indemnified against any claims, actions, damages, losses, or expenses which we incur or are liable for as result of any action or omission by you or any of your guests in connection with your occupancy of the premises.
38. These Terms and Conditions (including the House Rules) represent the entire agreement between us and you in connection with the subject matter and supersede any previous understandings, negotiations and agreements about the subject matter.
39. We reserve the right to terminate permission to occupy and
to evict you and all Guests and anyone else refusing to follow the House Rules or causing a nuisance.