A sea-faring adventure awaits you at Blairgowrie's "Hidden Treasure!"
Crew's Cottage has been newly refurnished throughout!
The AAATourism 4 star rated cottages are situated in Blairgowrie.
Enjoy spacious accommodation at the Crew's Cottage, with an atmosphere that will leave you with magical memories. The cottage has been tastefully decorated with a nautical theme, well suited to the area name, "Pirate's Bay". A 5 minute walk through beautiful native ti-trees leads you to coastal walks with incredible scenery and cool ocean breezes. Or choose to take a 5 minute drive to Sorrento and explore the quaint village, boutique shops and fine dining experiences. Blairgowrie front bay swimming beach is a 2 minute drive away. A 12 minute walk to the beautiful low tide lagoon at Bridgewater Bay is perfect for a refreshing dip!
The unique nature of this story-book maritime cottage, matched by the beauty of unspoilt Blairgowrie, make this property one of Mornington Peninsula Seastays' favourites!
The cottage itself is fully fenced and private, creating the feeling that you are on your own secret island. Sleeping up to 4 people, The Crew's Cottage is ideal for families and smaller groups aged over 25 years.
The Crew's Cottage - accommodates up to 4 + pets outdoors
The spacious interior offers:
- Comfortable, two-storey open plan living.
- Fully self-contained dining and kitchen including microwave, fridge, gas stove top, and all your necessary crockery, cutlery and utensils. New coffee machine with coffee pods for guests supplied.
- Lounge with TV, DVD, CD player, visitor information and local history.
- Lofted bedroom areas.
- Private, undercover outdoor barbecue area with dining setting, positioned in private courtyard with garden outlook.
- Split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, Coonara wood fire, all set to go, ensuring a comfortable stay all year.
- Laundry facilities including iron, board, clothes horse, line and washing machine.
- Family friendly.
- Bathroom with shower and hip bath.
- Under cover parking - one vehicle only. Street parking available for additional vehicles.
- Bedroom 1: Main queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds: Situated at the top of the stairs on the mezzanine level, this bedroom is a walk through to the main queen bedroom. A door separates the two rooms.
If you require accommodation for more than 4 you can book the adjacent Captain's Cabin, sleeping an extra 2.
Dog Friendly accommodation:
Quiet, well behaved dogs are welcome with approval but must remain outdoors at all times. Owners are required to bring pet bedding, however, the Crew's Cottage provides a large, undercover kennel, drinking and food bowls, fencing (1.2m lowest) with latch gate and information on dog friendly beaches and other areas on the Mornington Peninsula.
All tariffs are BYO linen. Please BYO top and bottom sheets, pillowcases, towels and teatowels. Quilt and pillows are provided.