The Light House is architecturally designed with a light and airy ambiance. Brand new, with polished floorboards, a large balcony, a spa and all other modern conveniences, it is luxury for up to eight people.
Includes full linen
Min 2 night stay at most properties
The Light House is located 100 metres from the Barwon estuary and is a only a few minutes walk from the village and it's boutiques, bookshops, cafes and restaurants.
Barwon Heads has it all - great views, long surf beaches, fishing, boating, and many different walks. And it is close - 1.5 hours from Melbourne, 15 minutes from Queenscliff and with easy access to the spectacular Great Ocean Road.
- Three bedrooms - sleeps eight people
- Queen-size beds
- Two bathrooms and a spa
- All modern conveniences: microwave, dishwasher, laundry and dryer, air conditioning
- Television, games and books
- Large balcony, deck chairs, and a barbeque
- Luxury furnishings throughout
- River and surf beaches
- Fishing and boating.
- Walking tracks and beautiful scenery.
- Two Golf courses (only one kilometre away).
- Adventure parks and wildlife sanctuary.
- The Great Ocean Road & the Otway Fly.
- Historic Queenscliff and Sorrento car ferry.
Property features: Air conditioning, Balcony, BBQ, Clothes dryer, Dishwasher, Entertaining area - outdoor, Games, Guest parking, Heating - gas or electric, Kitchen & cooking fac's, Laundry, Living Room, Microwave, Refrigerator/freezer, Stove/Oven, TV, DVD, Washing machine
Local features: Boating, Bus services, Fishing, Golf course, Pier/jetty, Playground, River estuary, RSL, Scenic flights, Shopping centres, Surf beaches