Ed, Shelley and their family welcome guests to Yalooka Farm, a serene 133 acre property that sits on the banks of the Campaspe river in Axedale.
Providing a safe haven and forever home for our two and four legged friends. Would you like a getaway with family or friends, maybe a girls weekend or for the guys a boys trip? Situated in Central Victoria, its easy for guests to experience all the region has to offer, or just enjoy the days exploring the farm, there are so many activities for you to try, play with the animals, a kayack down the river, fishing or maybe a relaxing day by the Campaspe enjoying the peace and quiet with a wine and a good book, the choice is yours. We do supply Kayacks and fishing rods for your own personal use at no extra charge.
The Accommodation is a 2 bedroom semi self contained unit, even though it does cojion the main house it is still very private and feels like a seperate dwelling.
- Queen Bed, Double Bed, Single Bed
- TV, DVD Player, Austar, Ipod Docking Station, DVDS, Board Games
- WIFI avalible
- Microwave, BBQ, Toaster, Kettle, Bar Fridge, Electric Frypan, Sandwich Maker, Mini Toaster Oven. There is no oven or hot plates in the accommodation. The BBQ has 1 gas hob.
- Tea/Coffee, Mini Pantry
- Breakfast Provisions Provided for Continental and Cooked Breakfasts
- Split System Heat/Aircon
- All Linen provided, Iron/Ironing Board
- Porta Cot with Linen, Highchair
- Shower, Vanity, Toilet, Hairdryer, Shampoo/Conditioner, Soap.
- All the products are crulety free.
- No Smoking Indoors
Farmstays are an ideal setting for families, showing the kids what country life is all about. For couples, whats more romantic than an evening stroll along the banks of the river watching the sunset? So why not escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and book a Farm Holiday,come and share our little piece of paradise .
All this is only 90 min from Melbourne, 25 min from Bendigo and 15 min from Heathcote. This makes us perfectly situated for day trips around the area.