Summit Views Apartment 2 is ideally suited and set up for couples but a max of 4 could stay. A king bed in a semi open plan apartment is separated by a short passage & bathroom b/w the queen futon Couch/Bed located in the compact lounge/dinning/kitchenette area.
Described by guests as the most romantic and comfortable of hideaways; nothing less than from a Chandon King bed with cashmere & silk; custom leather sofa, even a real flame Gas Log Fireplace for that cosy touch and our renowned, touch pad controlled multi zone entertainment system.
Ideally suited for couples. Can accommodate 1 or 2 additional guests beyond the normal couple's occupancy, it is serviced by the one bathroom and the Queen Futon is not in a separate bedroom.
If you're not sitting on the private balcony soaking up the spectacular view, or lazing in the double spa, perhaps watching a movie, your eyes sometimes drawn by that view, you must be curled up in the gorgeous armchairs or perhaps lazing in the king size comfort of the fabulous Chandon bed.
- A queen futon in the lounge can accommodate another one or two guests.
- Features an elegant real flame gas log fireplace for that cozy ambiance and romantic feel. Flowing contemporary design with each area taking maximum advantage of the views, including the beautifully appointed bathroom, with spa side LCD of course. At one end is the fabulous Chandon king size bed with cashmere and silk comfort and our renowned multizone touch pad for LCD sound and vision.
- At the other end is the lounge with custom leather sofa and magnificent log fire place, to take in the views or just watch a movie.
- A private, large and covered (perfect for winter & summer) north face deck to take in the captivating view is surrounded on its west and east sides by native landscaping.
- The kitchenette has a small microwave/convection oven, a small oven, 2 plate electric cooktop and dishwasher, all of a portable nature.
- A bar fridge, small coffee machine a few pots and pans and basic utensils and of course the kitchen sink(The is no exhaust fan, so large fry ups are not advised).
- Light Continental breakfast with our renowned authentic natural leaven sour dough bread just baked for arrival day.
- Fully self-contained for extended stays.
Rates below are per couple. An additional $50 per person per night for the Queen Futon applies (linen supplied).
For Children under 12yrs a $20 per night charge applies (Linen NOT supplied; if required $20 extra applies) for the Queen Futon). Infants No charge.
Midweek tariffs: From $300
Friday: $360 - $420 (minimum stay restrictions usually apply, please refer to weekend rate)
Saturday: $420 - $440 (minimum stay restrictions usually apply, please refer to weekend rate)
Sunday: $340 - $420
Weekends: $760 - $860
Long Weekends: (two days) $760 - $860
Special Event Days: Public Holidays: Holiday & Summer periods (min stay restrictions may apply)
Optional Gourmet Breakfast Tariff : (subject to availability)
- Option 1. Traditional Australian & Continental Selection (Gourmet Hamper). Add $80 to any daily & $120 for any two day apartment rate
- Option 2. Continental Selection (Gourmet Hamper). Add $60 to any daily & $90 for any two day apartment rate
Check In Instructions:
Check-in: 3pm and Check-out: 11am
Apartment 2 is located down the garden steps, just past the rock pond/water fall feature.
An SMS with arrival details will be sent to your mobile.
As above. During summer, school holidays and special event days minimum stay restrictions may apply.
Please park in Guest space provided at the top of the driveway. (Please do not come down the step driveway).