Trendy Riverside 2 bed/2 bath Resort Apartment
Holiday apartment in Abbotsford
This is a new modern & trendy fully furnished, 2-BR, 2 bathroom spacious apartment right on the Yarra River with great Melbourne River and City views (7th floor) only10min from the CBD with secure underground car parking, pool, sauna, hot tubs & gym.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Your search for the most affordable modern quality furnished apartment in Melbourne is over. This apartment is privately owned and professionally managed. This fantastic spacious apartment is also suitable for medium and long term stays, relocations and corporate clients. Everything provided and all services included - just bring your toothbrush. Ask about special rates for extended stays.
This is a new modern & trendy fully furnished, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom spacious apartment right on the Yarra River with great Melbourne Yarra River and City views (7th floor) only10min from the CBD with secure underground car parking.
This quality apartment is set within a state of the art resort/health & wellbeing retreat setting with a 25m heated lap pool (26 degrees) with sundeck and spa located on the river's edge with tree top & Yarra river views. Hot tubs & sun deck on the roof (11th floor) with Melbourne city & river views, gym, sauna, rooftop lounge & dining entertainment area with BBQ's & cozy fireplace, lobby w/fireplace, business centre and more.Two onsite cafes/restaurants, yoga studio and beauty treatment centre. This is the ultimate cosmopolitan retreat!! The first of this high quality in Melbourne right on the Yarra River near trendy shops and restaurants!!!
Rates include all utilities, super high speed internet/WiFi (NBN), Foxtel Cable TV, secure underground parking (small fee of $11per day), and use of the private resort facilities. Please note that a Cleaning Fee of $129 applies for all bookings.
This apartment is centrally located near a boutique shopping centre (1 min) (including cinemas, restaurants, cafes, ten pin bowling) and transport 10min to the CBD (tram 109) right on your doorstep.
There is a shortage of well-priced centrally located high quality fully furnished 2 bed/2bath accommodation in Melbourne and none have all the facilities that we offer.
This modern quality apartment boasts the following:
Reverse cycle air conditioning (a must in Melbourne in January/February!!) & heating
- Spacious fully enclosed private balcony w/roof & plants boasting great city & river views
- Watch the hot air balloons in the morning while having breakfast on your private balcony with an outdoor table and chairs
- Quality brand new modern finishes, furniture and designer linen & bath sheets
- Heavenly Queen beds (2 separate bedrooms with LED TV/DVD player) extra single bed available in bedroom.
- 2 ensuite state of the art bathrooms each with a spacious walk-in shower (1200x90cm) w/monsoon rain shower rose, toilet and vanity with spacious stone bench tops and lots of storage in the bathroom
- LED halogen & atmospheric lighting throughout
- Quality Australian native polished timber flooring throughout
- Original artworks and modern paintings
- Living room w/comfortable leather couch w/chaise
- Extra leather comfy sofa double bed/ottoman (3rd bed)
- Extra single bed for an extra chlld available
- Portacot and infant items (high chair, strollers etc.) available
- Designer space saving fold-out computer/dining table for 4 people.
- NBN super fast internet and WiFi
- Foxtel cable with lots (100+) of channels
- Samsung 42" smart 3D/LED TV and 3D Samsung blu ray player
- Sony stereo/CD/Tuner/ IPOD dock super sound system
- Separate Laundry with tub, Samsung washer and Bosch dryer
- Ironing board and iron
- 2 hairdryers
- IPOD alarm clock radios in all bedrooms
- 3 LED TV's in the apartment
The spacious stainless steel kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splashback and stone island/dining table w/leather super comfy barstools has the following:
- Miele oven and gas cooktop
- Miele integrated dishwasher
- large Integrated fridge and freezer
- Stainless steel microwave
- Espresso barista machine
- Nespresso Coffee pod machine w/ extra milk frother
- Every small appliance you can wish for (incl. blender/juice maker, stick mixer set, slow/fast/rice cooker, soup maker, sandwich press, toaster, electric kettle and much more....
- lots of quality crockery, cutlery, assortment of glasses, utensils, tools etc.
- kitchen supplies included
This amazing almost $1 million apartment is a must to experience at an unbelievably affordable introductory price in Melbourne in one of the best locations in Melbourne near everything.CBD only 3km away (10 min on the109 tramline which stops right outside) for convenience.
Extra secure parking for more cars at an additional small fee available.
Please note that a Cleaning Fee of $129 applies for all bookings.
This secure apartment is complimented by:
- Rooftop Hot Tubs with amazing Melbourne city skyline, river and tree top views
- Rooftop kitchen & Lounge w/ with cozy rooftop fireplace & BBQ
- Secure underground covered parking (gated) fee applies
- Impressive Lobby with comfy couches, fireplace & lobby Bar
- Heated (26 degrees) 25m Lap Pool
- Fitness Centre (gym) w/massage centre, changing rooms and modern showers
- Yoga studio onsite (daily Yoga classes)
- Beauty treatment centre onsite
- BBQ area on rooftop with city views
- Business Centre w/free WiFi internet and Apple computers
- Free superfast NBN Internet WiFi
- On site Building Manager & security
- Security access to elevator, parking, lobby and apartment
- GoGet rental cars parked onsite
Personal meet and greet by property manager who will point out the facilities
This apartment is ideal for those visiting from outside Melbourne for that extra special memorable stay in a quality furnished apartment and is near sporting venues (Tennis/MCG/Rod Lever Arena), CBD, Convention Centres, private schools, Universities, hospitals, shopping, golf, restaurants, Studley Park Boathouse, Abbotsford Convent, Collingwood Children's farm, Yarra River Bike trails and walks etc.
If you need a longer term stay because of work, relocation or being in between houses due to selling or renovations, we can offer a carefree comfortable spacious accommodation option for families for up to 5 at an affordable price. Just bring your toothbrush as everything is already there!!!!!!