Terms and Conditions
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property” means the dwelling which is booked for rental accommodation and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment. “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property. "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
· Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
· Photo identification on Government issued identification media (eg. passport or drivers licence) is required in order to fully confirm booking.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
· Check-in time is not before 4pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 9am on
· departure date.
· Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply. You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 7days
· before arrival.
· Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be arranged with designated check-in person unless special
· arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
Your Booking is split into two portions – the refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance. Where your stay commences in less than 60 days from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front.
· A fee of $675 (minimum) must be received at time of booking. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received. This fee comprising a deposit/bond of $575 (refundable in the event of a cancellation within the prescribed period) and $100 credited towards the accommodation fee (non-refundable in the event of a cancellation).
· Payment in full must be received no later than 60 days prior to your arrival.
· Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian dollars net of any bank or other transaction charges.
· Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
· We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account.
· Personal cheques and cash payments are not accepted.
· A credit card surcharge of 2% to 3% will be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card
· Our bank details are:
Account Name: Rael & Angela Donde
Bank: Westpac Bank Branch: Norfolk Island BSB: 732855
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on +61 3 9016 0533. In addition, all cancellations or booking variations need to be communicated to the owner in writing, with confirmation by the owner.
Your deposit and rent is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation within 30 days of the stay.
Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking
· A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a
· cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
· A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests.
· An administration charge of $100 will be charged for any variation or cancellation at any time.
· If Management is able to re-let the Property for the period cancelled a further refund will be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
We have a minimum nights’ stay policy. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights’ stay policy unless by prior mutual agreement.
6. DEPOSIT & SECURITY BOND
A deposit / security bond payment of $575 is required at the same time as the Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to endeavor that this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc.), then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
· Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
· Guests remain responsible for persons visiting the property, no disturbance of neighbours, no undue noise, silence when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others.
· Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs, etc.
9. LINEN AND TOWELS
· We supply linen, pillows, blankets, bath towels and beach towels, which must be left in good condition upon departure. Please deposit linen and towels in the washing machine and start the washing machine before departure.
· Guests are not permitted to use bleach or harsh chemicals harmful to the towels or linen.
Well behaved, trained pets are allowed at the Property only with prior management approval. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
· You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
· You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
· Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges will apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
· Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
· Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate rubbish bins provided outside the unit, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. Please deposit all linen and towels in washing machine which needs to be started. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
· No foreign objects to be deposited in the toilet, otherwise you will be held liable for damage.
· Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card.
· All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
· The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
· You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys, fobs and access cards or devices. Replacements have to be ordered through the Owners Corporation and are over $100 each. In the event you lose the keys, you will be responsible for all costs including the locksmith.
· Smoking is not permitted in the Property. Severe penalties will apply.
· Reasonable Internet usage not exceeding 20 GB per week (2.8 GB per day) is provided. Any excess usage beyond these limits is considered excessive and will be charged accordingly. Movie downloads, pornography, obscene material or illegal sharing of movies, music or any media is strictly not permitted. Severe penalties will apply including forfeiture of deposit.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
· In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
· Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management in a timely manner and prior to departure from the Property. Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
· We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.