THE GORGE COTTAGE, TREVALLYN, LAUNCESTON, TASMANIA
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The deposit which is 50% of the cost of the booking (period of stay) will, on receipt by Denby Ridge Pty Ltd, ensure the booking is confirmed. Until the deposit is received the booking is only provisional and as such has is not secured.
Access to the Cottage
This will only be provided when the deposit as above, the balance (50%) of the cost of the booking and the bond ($200) has been received by Denby Ridge Pty Ltd’
Cancellation of the Booking
Cancellation in writing of any booking on which a deposit has been paid will incur the following penalties:
- Cancelation more than 30 days before the start of the booking period .
The deposit will be returned in full (100%)
- Cancelation between 30 and 14 days before the start of the booking period.
Half the deposit will be returned (50%)
- Cancellation less than 14 days before the start of the booking period will incur the loss of the entire (100%) deposit.
The Bond must be paid at the same time as the balance of the cost of the booking. It will be returned three days after departure from the property provided:
- The property has been left in all aspects as it was found at the start of the booking
- No damage has been done to the property, furniture & furnishings, or the related equipment during the stay
- The keys have been left securely in the key safe.
- Bank account details have been provided by the guest to enable Denby Ridge Pty ltd to return the bond (or proportion thereof by EFT)
Where any of the above conditions have not been met Denby Ridge Pty Ltd will deduct an appropriate amount (assessed damage)from the bond, providing appropriate justification before returning the balance.
If the assessed damage exceeds the amountof the bond, Denby Ridge Pty Ltd reserves all its rights to secure recompense for such damage including loss of revenue resulting thereto.
Could you please send us your Bank Account details so that we can refund you the Bond within 3 days of your departure unless the unlikely event of a deduction is warranted.
Access to the Cottage
When we receive the final payment, we will contact you via email and sms with the code and the location of the key safe at the property.
Please let us know if you plan to use a different mobile or email during your travels.
If you have any queries, or if we can help in any other way to enhance your holiday, please don't hesitate to contact us.