You will find St Helens on the Bay situated on the southern side of Georges Bay, a short 7 minute drive to the town shopping centre of St Helens. From here you can explore the scenery of the Bay of Fires starting at Gardens Road which is just a 20 minute drive from your accommodation. Explore the Blue Tier area or take a boogie board and try your hand at sliding down the hugh sand dunes just 5 minutes away. An hour drive will take you to Bicheno to see the wildlife park and the blow hole.
A 7 minute drive will take you to the Peron Sand Dunes and the ocean boat ramp/Jetty .
Take a stroll across the road that leads you to a path which leads to the edge of Georges Bay or just sit on the deck of apartment 1 and watch the scenery of the bay stretch out to the mouth to meet the sea.
In the evening settle down to watch your favourite shows on the 42" plasma TV.
Both units are large with 3 bedrooms, each having a large full kitchen with side by side fridge/freezer. You will feel like being at home in these large units.
The main bedroom has a queen bed, ensuite with hair dryer, walk-in robe and television, with a door opening out onto a deck with a spectacular view of George's Bay. Bedroom two comes with a double and single bed, with a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom three has queen and single beds, with a built-in robe.
- electric blankets for all queen beds
- bathroom with bath and shower, and separate toilet
- full laundry facilities, including washer, dryer iron and board
- full kitchen with walk-in pantry, fridge, freezer, dishwasher
- separated dining and living areas, with 42" plasma TV and DVD player
- access to deck with outdoor setting and barbecue
- electric heating system with timer settings
- Full Kitchen with Cooking facilities
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- All Linen provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- 42" Plasma TV
- DVD Player
- CD Player