We invite guests to stay at our five new self contained cabins, which offer comfort and style with all the conveniences of home.
We are Australian Tourism Quality Assured (T-QUAL), three and a half star rated with AAA Tourism.
We are located at South Arm, a 40 minute drive from Hobart and 35 minutes from Hobart International Airport. Our cabins are situated in a rural setting on 60 acres right on the waterfront looking over Ralphs Bay.
Stroll along South Arms’ picturesque beaches, visit local tourist attractions or simply relax and make the most of your self contained cabin.
We offer a very child friendly beach just a stones throw from your cabin. With the beach an ideal location for kayaking, fishing, wind surfing and swimming.
- King and bunk bed (4 Singles) accommodation suitable for couples, singles, groups and families; (King bed, which can be split into two singles)
- Self contained kitchen with dining table, stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery;
- Linen provided (but discount offered to guests who supply own linen);
- Flat screen television with DVD player;
- Spacious bathroom with large corner shower;
- Wheel Chair Access with Family Cabin;
- Barbecue facilities;
- Laundry facilities;
- Recreation/games room perfect for entertaining children;
- All Cabins are Smoke Free
Things to do:
Nearby facilities include the Iron Pot Golf Course and Community RSL Club (opposite cabins) which provides evening meals 7 days a week, cafes, chemist and a nearby general store/post office, all of which are within a short walking distance.
There is a Metro Bus stop on the doorstep which has a limited service. You may wish to do a day trip into the city.
For the fishing enthusiasts there is fishing from the rocks or beaches with a boat ramp only minutes away or have a night floundering right in front of the cabins.
(There is ample parking available at cabin sites for boats and trailers).
For the biking enthusiasts there is a bike track which will take you from South Arm to Opossum Bay. Here you will find Arm End a 600 acre public space with walking tracks, etc.
Family safe swimming beaches with popular surf beaches, Clifton Beach, Calverts Beach, Hope Beach all bounding the Southern Ocean.
Dogs are permitted in the Cabin Park as long as they are on a lead at all times. Under no circumstances are dogs permitted inside the cabins. If you are bringing your pet on holiday please let us know when booking.