The Vanilla House
Holiday house in Sidmouth
Vanilla House is set out on two levels and sits in an elevated position, taking full advantage of the surrounding countryside and offering striking views of the Tamar River and beyond.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Eco-Friendly 3-bedroom house with spectacular Tamar River views
WHAT WE LOVE
The Vanilla House exudes peace and tranquillity from the moment you arrive. Surrounded by half an acre of immaculately manicured, productive gardens, Vanilla House is set out on two levels and sits in an elevated position, taking full advantage of the surrounding countryside and offering striking views of the Tamar River and beyond. Vanilla House oozes sophistication and style with eco-friendly credentials; this is an opportunity to live sustainably in luxury with passive heating and cooling, power saving mechanisms and a greywater system.
As you enter the Vanilla House you are greeted by a sprawling 16 metre long enclosed atrium, the perfect spot to relax, unwind and enjoy the sunshine. The lower level features two generous bedrooms and two opulent bathrooms, both with marble and stone surfaces and a glass wine cellar, ready to be filled from the surrounding local wineries.
Upstairs your breath will be taken away! The open plan layout spans the entire floor and offers views from every aspect. The galley style kitchen features European appliances and seamlessly connects the lounge and dining, creating an enviable space to cook, dine, relax and unwind. A further two entertaining decks surround the space and offer spectacular uninterrupted river views. The spacious third bedroom is tucked neatly away behind the lounge room.
Vanilla House encapsulates the ultimate Tamar River living at its finest. Just a short drive will take you to Tamar Valley shopping precinct where you will find everything you need for a comfortable stay. Surrounded by world-class wineries and only a 30-minute drive to the bustling city of Launceston, Vanilla House is a home that dreams are made of, truly unique in every way and waiting to delight you on your next holiday.
FAB FEATURES FILE
- Spectacular views of Tamar River
- Huge open living and dining
- Two entertaining decks
- Sprawling 16-metre long atrium
- Well equipped kitchen with European appliances
- Outdoor courtyard and seating area
- Luxury bathrooms
- Eco-friendly features
- Air conditioning throughout
- Dining for 6 people
- Outdoor bbq
- Washing machine
- Extensive seasonal fruits, flowers and herbs to pick
- Manicured gardens
- Wine cellar
- Lifestyle location
- 2 parking spaces
- Air conditioning both downstairs and upstairs plus fans
- Pets considered upon application
- Bedroom 1: 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2: 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen
- Max People: 6
- 2 x bathrooms
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Launceston Airport 54km
- Launceston 39km
- Tamar Valley wine route 0km
- Rowella vineyards 0 km
•The third bedroom is behind the living room and separated by a partition.
•There are no doors and you may hear noise from the open plan living area so please make sure you are all comfortable with this layout.
- Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
- This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
- L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
- Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above.