A touch of Mediterranean and luxury in magical Hobart with beautiful views to the Derwent River and mountains beyond. The world renowned MONA Art Museum is only 2 minutes away or you can walk there (1.8km) from the house via the nearby reserve.
Isle of Views is a beautifully decorated, modern and spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home. A clever home design taking advantage of the gorgeous views through the ample windows which fill the rooms with light.
The layout is perfect for friends or families traveling together as rooms offer plenty of space and privacy.
Isle of Views sits at the end of the cul-de-sac in a beautiful safe and quiet neighborhood.
There are two large and private bedrooms upstairs, neither have adjoining walls. Bedroom 1 has 2 single beds and views, Bedroom 2 has a KING bed and a wall mounted 40 inch SMART TV. All bedrooms include large robes and mattresses are top of the range. Soft mattress toppers are included for extra comfort and electric blankets are provided to keep you warm throughout winter. Linen is supplied and professionally laundered.
The large main bathroom has a toilet, bath, shower, under floor heating and heat lamps above to keep you warm. Towels are provided for guests as well as a hairdyer and basic toiletries.
The open and modern kitchen faces the dining and living areas. It has a full size fridge, coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, cook-top and wall oven. The pantry and fridge are stocked with generous breakfast supplies and essentials.
The dining area comfortably seats 6 and has beautiful views of the river, MONA and to the mountains beyond!
The large open living area has Italian leather furniture and quality fittings throughout. Enjoy watching movies in 3D via the 55 inch SMART TV. There is a selection of 3D movies and standard dvds to choose from. There is also a Blue Ray DVD and Sound Bar plus FREE unlimited fast Wi-Fi.
An efficient reverse-cycle air conditioner keeps the living area warm or cool for your comfort.
The room opens to the expansive private balcony, perfect for al fresco dining.
Enjoy the outdoor BBQ and views!
Downstairs can be privately closed off from the rest of the house via the sliding door at the bottom of the stairs.
The Queen bedroom is lovely with a private garden view. The mattress is top quality and includes a soft mattress topper for extra comfort. Linen and electric blanket is supplied.
The adjoining bathroom has a toilet, shower and heat lamps on the ceiling to keep you warm. Towels, basic toiletries and hairdryer are provided.
Beside the bathroom is the games room. Here you will find a tv, wii console, games, bean bags, a desk and chair plus the European laundry, hidden in the cupboard. The laundry includes washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities.
In addition, there is a large room with a table tennis table, board games, toys and a selection of books and magazines to choose from.
- Parking for two cars in driveway.
- BBQ and outdoor table on balcony. Lovely views to River, Cadbury's and MONA.
- Private fenced back garden with gates and under-cover sitting area.
From bike trails to wine trails and everything in between, this home has all you need to enjoy the best that Hobart has to offer.
- Isle of Views offers a nice location to base yourself for day trips within Hobart and beyond.
- Hobart's biggest tourist attraction, the world renowned MONA Art Museum is just 2 minutes away or you can walk there (1.8km) from the house via the nearby reserve.
- You can spend the whole day enjoying the gallery and the fantastic architecture of the building. Restaurants and cafes offer meals in an ambiance surrounded by gorgeous views. For $20 a day you can hire a bike from MONA and ride the Inter City Cycle way to Hobart's waterfront or Salamanca.
- Local shops are 2km from the house and a major shopping centre is less than 5 minutes away.
- It is 5 minutes to the local cinema, ice skating, Derwent Entertainment Centre and lovely parks, such as Montrose Bay with beautiful walking tracks.
- 10 minutes to the vibrant North Hobart restaurant strip.
- 13 minutes by car to Hobart CBD and 15 minutes to Salamanca.
- Mt Wellington is worth a drive to the top. The views are stunning.
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary is 17 minutes. It's a beautiful park for rescued native wildlife. Meet the Tasmanian devils, wombats, pat the koalas and the very friendly kangaroos.
- Historic Richmond is 25 minutes by car.
- World Heritage Mt Field National Park (Russell Falls), (45 minutes). The drive there is beautiful and the giant trees and waterfalls are impressive!
- Port Arthur is 80 minutes away. If you like history, this is a great place to visit.
- There is so much more to see in Tasmania. We provide a booklet with plenty of information to help you plan your stay.