Palana Beach House is right on the beach. The views of the ocean and islands out to sea are stunning (and that's not exaggerating). All you can see is a beautiful long, wide beach, sand dunes, unspoilt coastal vegetation and nothing else… that's right… Nature at its best.
All you hear is the sound of waves to send you off to sleep at night, or any other time you choose. To say it's peaceful is an understatement. Yet it's not isolated, but very private. What else? The beach directly in front of Palana Beach House is a beautiful flat, safe beach with hard sand and great to walk on or have fun. Walk it like we do looking for exotic shells. At low tide it can be up to 100 metres wide.
Not a care in the world when you are here!
Palana Beach House is for sale fully furnished as a going business concern. Or you can step into the ideal lifestyle from day one!!!
Anything else? Palana Beach House faces north, and subsequently gets the sun as well as light, making it thermally efficient. There is an open fire for those inclined to watch the flames licking away on dusk whilst also admiring the sea. Palana Beach House has the advantage of being protected from the prevailing weather yet you can still see the sea from inside.
People travel the world looking for somewhere special like Flinders Island, and yet we have it all right on our doorstep.
Why stay at Palana Beach House?
- Superb location with spectacular views
- Looks out onto beautiful unspoilt coast and two islands.
- Well protected from prevailing weather by a headland.
- Private, peaceful, tranquil, a special beach house holiday feel that can only be described by those who have stayed there
- North facing house (thermally efficient) with all modern conveniences
- Recently re-furbished with top quality furniture
- Beautiful timber floors, walls and ceilings
- Under cover balcony for outdoor relaxation in comfy padded deck chairs whilst admiring the superb views...
- Great fishing, terrific walking tracks & drives
- Easy to get to with no security hassles...
- It has a very special Island feel...try it...
Palana Beach House has two very comfortable queen size beds in two stand alone rooms that are attached to the main house by an external undercover walkway....it has a large open living area which is all beautiful timber with rare celery top pine cladding on the internal walls and ceiling. There are numerous lounge chairs, suites and sofas to choose to lie on to relax.
We (Tony & Linda) have furnished the house to ensure all modern comforts are on hand. There is a BBQ outside for your snags and chops. Modern conveniences allow cooking with ease as well as the domestics (fridge, bread making machine, all cooking utensils to make those special meals if you want to, washing machine, etc.). Out the front is an undercover balcony where you can relax and read a book or sip a red wine - as we do - whilst marvelling at the ocean and the inner and outer Sisters Islands.
Time and the rest of the world seem to melt away when you are captured by the serenity of this lovely location. At night the wallabies come around to quietly do the lawn mowing, whilst during the day you often see echidnas and frequently sea eagles flying low over the front deck looking for their meal.