The following terms and conditions apply when booking to stay at Cradle Alpine Retreat.
* Check In - 2pm
* Check Out - 10am
* A cleaning fee of $70 will apply and be charged to your credit card if accommodation is left unsatisfactory.
* All damage caused beyond normal wear and tear will be charged to your booking and deducted from your credit card.
* the establishment shall not be liable to any guest or invitee of a guest for any loss damage or destruction to any personal property brought into these premises. Personal property shall include any personal effects and motor vehicles parked on premises. I/we agree to pay all changes incurred by me/us during our stay at this establishment.
The cottage keys will be left in the key- box near the front door. The code for the key box will be either emailed or text to you. Please leave keys in this key box when you check out.
Telstra is the only mobile network available in the area. There is a phone outside on the laundry wall programmed to call us anytime once you lift the handset. Wifi - coming soon. Meanwhile you can buy a telstra usb modem (dongle) from a Telstra shop (appro $30) if you want to use internet.
Breakfast rations are included and will be left in your cottage prior to your arrival for you to enjoy. These include bacon, eggs, cereal and bread.
Payment of the full amount must be made at the time of booking.
The following cancellation policy applies to all bookings if you cancel your booking:-
· Up to 14 days prior to your scheduled check-in time: a $50 cancellation fee will be deducted;
· Within 14 days but up to 48 hours of your scheduled check-in time: a $80 cancellation fee will be deducted;
· Within 48 hours of your scheduled check-in time: a 100% cancellation fee will apply.