La Petite Natone is an immaculate modern townhouse which is light and airy and beautifully furnished. It is located in the picturesque, sunny, waterside suburb of Lindisfarne just 7 minutes across the bridge from Hobart’s city centre and 15 minutes from the Hobart airport .It is perfect for couples or a group of friends who want to unwind and relax during their stay in Hobart.
There two double bedrooms both superbly comfortable, one with a queen size bed and the other a double bed. There is also another pull out double bed in the lounge room.
All linen, towels, tea, coffee and basic condiments are supplied in the fully equipped modern kitchen
There is also a separate laundry nook with a washing machine and dryer, a clothes airer and an outdoor clothesline.
NBN internet is available.
Access to the property is via a security coded key box. You will be given this code prior to your arrival.
Check in - from 2 pm
Check out - by 10 am
Interaction with guests
We don't live on site, so the apartment is all yours for the duration of your stay. We are happy to help with any information or assistance you need and are only a phone call away.
Lindisfarne, a renowned for its friendly, quiet village atmosphere. It is right on the beautiful Lindisfarne Bay and so close to the city centre and surrounding areas.
It is only a very short walk to Lindisfarne village where you will find:
- Woolworths supermarket (3min)
- Bottle shop (4 min)
- 2 bakeries (3 min)
- Several lovely cafes (3 min)
- Chemists (3min)
- Butcher (3 min)
- Chinese restaurant and takeaway (3 min)
- Post office (3 min)
- Drycleaners (3 min)
- Hair salons (3 min)
- Barber (3 min)
- Bookshop (3 min)
- Newsagent (3 min)
- Doctors (3 min)
- Dentist (3 min)
Also close by is:
- The Beltana Hotel with great views for a delicious meal and an extensive bottle shop(3 min)
- The Lindisfarne Motor Yacht Club for a quiet drink or dinner overlooking the marina (Dinner 5.30 – 7.30pm, Tues – Friday, Lunch Thurs & Friday and Breakfast Sunday) (4 min)
- Venezia Italian & Pizza Resteraunt (5min)
- Fishbone - Gormet Fish and Chips (5min)
- The Derwent River waterfront (2 min)
- Simmons Park which has shaded picnic areas with BBQs on the waterfront overlooking the Derwent Bridge and the city (2 min)
- A safely fenced children’s playground with BBQ’s and toilet facilities overlooks the mountain the marina and the water. Also alongside the playground are 6 separate gym items for the public to use (5 min)
- A well maintained walking / cycling path which winds its way along the waterfront allows for lovely walks to the nearby Geilston Bay or around to Rose Bay and the Tasman Bridge (1 min)
- If you like tennis there is a casual court hire at the tennis club (4 min)
- Eastlands shopping centre (5 mins drive)
- The beautiful Bellerive beach(great for kids) and the Blundstone Arena (6 mins drive)
You will find a great variety of fabulous places to eat in the city or in the restaurant precinct of North Hobart.
You really do need a car to get around successfully in Hobart. The public transport is fairly patchy and almost non-existent outside peak hours. There is a bus which will take you to the city but realistically it is sporadic and a car will give you a better opportunity to make the best of the city.
La Petite Natone is just 7 minutes’ drive to the CBD, the Hobart waterfront, Salamanca Place, the Botanical Gardens and the North Hobart restaurant precinct.
It will take approximately 15mins to get to or from the airport
Taxis are available easily and will cost approximately $18 to or from the city centre and approximately $35 from the airport.
Car hire is readily available.
Other Things to Note
If more than 4 people wish to stay, there is a fold out bed in the lounge room.
Strictly no pets and no smoking indoors.
We provide a breakfast basket for your first day which includes an assortment of single serve cereals, bread, assorted spreads, milk, juice and fruit.