Delightful private bed & breakfast accommodation
Stay in Tasmania at the boutique Launceston Bed & Breakfast Retreat, in your own private luxury suite. Watch the starry skies or just enjoy a drink on your balcony with its delightful garden and river views. Unwind to the serenade of Australian native birds as they rise in the morning and settle at night. Revel in the abundant Tasmanian wildlife including wedge-tailed eagles, black cockatoos, kookaburras, wallabies, kangaroos, echidnas, possums, wild goats and deer. Explore north-eastern Tasmania or just take time to read, relax and unwind in this delightful Launceston retreat.
Guests have sole use of this peaceful private retreat in Tasmania with complimentary WiFi and off street car parking plus provisions to prepare your own breakfast: bacon, free range eggs, tomatoes and continental supplies. You have your own floor in this spacious accommodation featuring two north-facing queen sized bedrooms plus lounge, kitchen/laundry, bathroom and huge balcony overlooking Launceston’s South Esk River. This is a peaceful, private luxury retreat just 15 minutes from the centre of town, the perfect Launceston accommodation for holiday-makers and corporate guests.
RIVER VIEWS from each bedroom, lounge and private balcony enjoy the WILDLIFE experience, video cameras are placed in the garden with infrared lights to capture the wildlife antics at night, this footage is streamed live onto the guests TV. Welcome to Launceston Bed and Breakfast Retreat. This is an ideal accommodation for the holidays makers of one person, couple or two couples travelling together,north facing, very comfortable B&B/ apartment, beds are fitted with electric blankets, and there is a reverse cycle air-conditioner. Rates include full breakfast provisions, complimentary off street parking, Wi Fi and chocolates on arrival.
- Guests are welcome to use the radio, cd player, TV and help themselves to the many books which are provided.
- All rooms overlook the South Esk River where the birds and native animals call home, listen to the birds rising and settling.
- Kitchen/laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer.
- Private entrance and an undercover gas BBQ is provided along with tea and coffee making facilities for your convenience.
- Off street parking for two cars.
- Direct access to the South Esk River from the retreat, bring your own kayak.