Auldington Hotel offers true boutique accommodation in the centre of Launceston, Tasmania.
What was once Presentation Sister’s Convent, established in 1899, has now been converted into a luxurious, welcoming and peaceful 4.5 star, AAA-rated hotel. The building’s grand façade, high ceilings and historical features now contrast with stylish contemporary interior furnishings & modern local art.
Auldington offers functional design, a lift to all floors, air-conditioning in all rooms, a quiet central location, superb gardens, spacious grounds and easy car parking. Free broadband and wireless internet is available in all rooms. All rooms have a private ensuite. Bathrooms are modern and 12 of the 18 rooms offering a deep luxurious bath or spa bath in addition to the separate shower.
There is also 1 room offering wheelchair access and mobility facilities.
Auldington is extremely well located, only 10 minutes walk to the city centre, excellent restaurants and cafes, a major supermarket, the Cataract Gorge and river cruises.
Local, friendly, genuine staff will endeavour to deliver and experience above expectation. A tour booking service is available and our knowledgeable staff can provide you with information about the local attractions and Launceston’s fabulous restaurants and cafes.
Included as standard in all rooms:
- Private ensuite bathroom with fresh towels and amenities
- Minimum of one 40” Television and Blu Ray DVD player
- Bedside tables with drawer and shelf space
- iPod dock clock radio
- Luggage rack
- Ironing facilities
- Writing desk
- Breakfast table and two club chairs
- Free cable broadband and Wi-Fi internet
- All rooms are fully air conditioned
- Mini-bar / bar fridge
- Complimentary tea and coffee facilities*
- Bowls, plates, glasses, tea cups and cutlery
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial telephone
- All rooms are non-smoking
- A microwave oven can be placed in the room at no extra cost upon request
- Cot hire is available (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds are available (surcharge)
- All rooms are serviced daily