Fifty Five Davey
Holiday apartment in Hobart
Two Georgian 3 Bedroom Townhouses have been beautifully renovated to reflect the needs of the modern visitor whilst maintaining the historical integrity of the building, originally constructed in 1856.o
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
This original Georgian home has been beautifully renovated into two 3-Bedroom Townhouses, providing for the modern visitor whilst maintaining the historical integrity of the building, originally constructed in 1856.
This is a beautiful property with unique character, from it's Georgian red brick facade and internal period features still intact, offset by designer interior fixtures and fittings.
55 Davey is in the heart of the Salamanca district, 200 metres to the famous Salamanca Market and waterfront precinct, while a 2 minute walk will find you in Hobart's Central Business District. Enjoy a picnic in your very own front yard, St David's Park (55 Davey is equipped with a picnic basket and rug), or enjoy fish and chips on Constitution Dock, finish of the famous Sydney to Hobart Yacht race.
Offstreet car parking is available for $15 per night if required, with unlimited entry and exit and an allocated bay. Please enquire if you require carparking during your stay.
ATAP approved provider - The Australian Tourism Accreditation Program accreditation provides you with an assurance that we are committed to professionalism in business operations and delivery of service.
- Fully heated throughout
- Polished floorboards
- Townhouse #1 occupies the old servant's quarters and ground floor while Townhouse #2 occupies the first and second storeys. Living rooms offer stunning views over St David's Park.
- Light filled lounge features leather lounge suites, flat screen TV and DVD player.
- Industrial style kitchen with stainless steel benchtops, modern appliances, full fridge, dishwasher, oven and cooks top. Coffee pod machine, and other tea and coffee facilities provided too.
- Three individually decorated bedrooms in each Townhouse. Queen Size beds occupy first and second bedrooms and 2 single beds in the third bedroom. (Townhouse 2 has 3 single beds in the third bedroom)
- Breathtaking bathroom in Townhouse 1! A huge expanse invites one to relax in the deep claw and ball bath, or indulge in the double shower. Twin basins and a polished concrete floor finish off this surprise package.
- A hidden cupboard houses the washing machine, dryer and trough as well as plenty of storage options for luggage.
- In the heart of the culture, spirit and history that is Hobart.
- Salamanca Place and it's famous Market 1 minute walk away.
- St David's Park is across the road with it's glorious gardens and significant colonial history.
- Gourmet eateries are just around any corner, as is the Hobart waterfront where the Antarctic research ships, fishing fleet and kayakers all mingle together.
- Catch the MONA ferry from Brooke St Wharf, view the world at your feet from Mt Wellington, visit Richmond, Port Arthur, Salmon farms, Cherry orchards, Cadbury, Wineries and Restaurants, Highland Lakes and wilderness treasures of Tasmania.