Located near the Tamar Ridge (i.e. Brown Brothers) Cellar Door _ previously Rosevear Estate
Modern chalets can be book individually or combine to a maximum of six (6) persons, with parking at the door. Built on a ridge, overlooking the Tamar River Valley, located 20 mins from Launceston
The Space – in each chalet.
- 5 separate chalets located in the one building.
- private, quiet, scenic views of the Tamar River Valley.
- Full kitchen with microwave-convection oven, rice cooker, sandwich toaster, frypan etc and Kettle electric BBQ on the deck.
- four (4) seater table on the deck and recliner deck chair.
- four (4) seater dining table inside.
- two (2) seater leather sofa & lounge chair.
- bathrooms with separate baths & showers with river view.
- vanity with towels, toiletries and accessories supplied.
- port-a-cot and high chair available
- home cooked meals available but MUST be pre-ordered.
- Turn off West Tamar H’way into Waldhorn Drive,
- proceed 50m then turn into the Tamar Ridge Cellar Door & Winery main entrance,
- proceed a further 700m along a single lane (2-way) road, then
- Chalet nos 1 to 8, first right turn up a slope
- Chalets nos 9 to 16, proceed ahead 25-30m past the cellar door building
Interaction with Guests
- meet and greet guests upon arrival at chalets. (subject time)
- airport pickup can be arranged if required, at additional cost.
- car and driver for Winery or Garden Tours, needs to be booked.
- home cooked meals
The Immediate Neighbourhood.
- 5 minute - 3 km drive to Rosevears Tavern, for riverfront dining, or
- similar distance to Tamar (Swiss) Village Resort and Tavern
- Private or hire car strongly recommended.
- Very limited bus service to / from Launceston, must walk out to main road
Accommodation Bookings & Enquiries.
- Rate applies to one bedroom (queen bed) chalet.
- Baby using a Port a cot, no additional person charge only cot linen and highchair fee.
- Additional cleaning and linen fee will apply for extended stays (more than 7 days)
Chalets are NOT recommended for children under 10, or toddlers due to the steep terrain around the property and the high front balconies.