Grindelwald Lodge - Adjoining one (1) Bedroom Chalets
Holiday apartment in Grindelwald
Base yourself in the heart of the Tasmanian Gourmet trail, fantastic River and valley views, modern chalets at the Cellar door.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Located near the Tamar Ridge (i.e. Brown Brothers) Cellar Door _ previously Rosevear Estate
Modern chalets can be book individually or combine to a maximum of six (6) persons, with parking at the door. Built on a ridge, overlooking the Tamar River Valley, located 20 mins from Launceston
The Space – in each chalet.
- 5 separate chalets located in the one building.
- private, quiet, scenic views of the Tamar River Valley.
- Full kitchen with microwave-convection oven, rice cooker, sandwich toaster, frypan etc and Kettle electric BBQ on the deck.
- four (4) seater table on the deck and recliner deck chair.
- four (4) seater dining table inside.
- two (2) seater leather sofa & lounge chair.
- bathrooms with separate baths & showers with river view.
- vanity with towels, toiletries and accessories supplied.
- port-a-cot and high chair available
- home cooked meals available but MUST be pre-ordered.
- Turn off West Tamar H’way into Waldhorn Drive,
- proceed 50m then turn into the Tamar Ridge Cellar Door & Winery main entrance,
- proceed a further 700m along a single lane (2-way) road, then
- Chalet nos 1 to 8, first right turn up a slope
- Chalets nos 9 to 16, proceed ahead 25-30m past the cellar door building
Interaction with Guests
- meet and greet guests upon arrival at chalets. (subject time)
- airport pickup can be arranged if required, at additional cost.
- car and driver for Winery or Garden Tours, needs to be booked.
- home cooked meals
The Immediate Neighbourhood.
- 5 minute - 3 km drive to Rosevears Tavern, for riverfront dining, or
- similar distance to Tamar (Swiss) Village Resort and Tavern
- Private or hire car strongly recommended.
- Very limited bus service to / from Launceston, must walk out to main road
Accommodation Bookings & Enquiries.
- Rate applies to one bedroom (queen bed) chalet.
- Baby using a Port a cot, no additional person charge only cot linen and highchair fee.
- Additional cleaning and linen fee will apply for extended stays (more than 7 days)
Chalets are NOT recommended for children under 10, or toddlers due to the steep terrain around the property and the high front balconies.