Grindelwald Lodge No.7 & 8 Winery Chalets
Holiday apartment in Grindelwald
Fantastic views across grapevines & the Tamar River Valley,unwind and relax or explore Tasmania's north. SELF-CONTAINED and PRIVATE!
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Located within, near the Tamar Ridge (i.e. Brown Brothers) Cellar Door
(previously Rosevear Estate)
Modern chalets can be book individually or combine, with parking at the door. Built on a ridge, overlooking the Tamar River Valley, 20 mins from Launceston.
- located in the winery, walking distance to Cellar Door.
- private, quiet, scenic views of the Tamar River Valley.
- dining for 4, Kitchen, lounge seating for 3,
- large screen HD TV, and DVD
- outdoor terrace with views and electric BBQ
- parking beside chalet.
- suitable for a couple + single bed for a third guest, or port-a-cot available
- king single trundle bed - suitable for adult in lounge, or as a day sofa.
- Large bathroom with separate shower and "bath with a view".
- Bedroom can be closed off with Japanese screen or open plan.
- Smeg 2 burner cooktop, Microwave convection oven
- new reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Turn off West Tamar H’way into Waldhorn Drive,
- proceed 50m then turn into the Tamar Ridge Cellar Door & Winery main entrance,
- proceed a further 700m along a single lane (2-way) road, then
- Chalet nos 1 to 8, first right turn up a slope
- meet and greet guests upon arrival at chalets. (subject time)
- airport pickup can be arranged if required, at additional cost.
- car and driver for Winery or Garden Tours, needs to be booked.
- home cooked meals, must be pre-booked.
The Immediate Neighbourhood.
- 5 minute - 3 km drive to Rosevears Tavern, for riverfront dining, or
- similar distance to Tamar (Swiss) Village Resort and Tavern
- Private or hire car strongly recommended.
- Very limited bus service to / from Launceston, must walk out to main road
Accommodation Bookings & Enquiries.
- Rate applies to one (1) bedroom (queen bed) chalet.
- Baby using a Port a cot, no additional person charge only cot linen and highchair fee.
- Additional cleaning and linen fee will apply for extended stays (more than 7 days)
Chalets are NOT recommended for children under 10, or toddlers due to the steep terrain around the property and the high front balconies.