Located within, near the Tamar Ridge (i.e. Brown Brothers) Cellar Door
(previously Rosevear Estate)
Modern chalets can be book individually or combine, with parking at the door. Built on a ridge, overlooking the Tamar River Valley, 20 mins from Launceston.
- located in the winery, walking distance to Cellar Door.
- private, quiet, scenic views of the Tamar River Valley.
- dining for 4, Kitchen, lounge seating for 3,
- large screen HD TV, and DVD
- outdoor terrace with views and electric BBQ
- parking beside chalet.
- suitable for a couple + single bed for a third guest, or port-a-cot available
- king single trundle bed - suitable for adult in lounge, or as a day sofa.
- Large bathroom with separate shower and "bath with a view".
- Bedroom can be closed off with Japanese screen or open plan.
- Smeg 2 burner cooktop, Microwave convection oven
- new reverse cycle air conditioning system
- Turn off West Tamar H’way into Waldhorn Drive,
- proceed 50m then turn into the Tamar Ridge Cellar Door & Winery main entrance,
- proceed a further 700m along a single lane (2-way) road, then
- Chalet nos 1 to 8, first right turn up a slope
- meet and greet guests upon arrival at chalets. (subject time)
- airport pickup can be arranged if required, at additional cost.
- car and driver for Winery or Garden Tours, needs to be booked.
- home cooked meals, must be pre-booked.
The Immediate Neighbourhood.
- 5 minute - 3 km drive to Rosevears Tavern, for riverfront dining, or
- similar distance to Tamar (Swiss) Village Resort and Tavern
- Private or hire car strongly recommended.
- Very limited bus service to / from Launceston, must walk out to main road
Accommodation Bookings & Enquiries.
- Rate applies to one (1) bedroom (queen bed) chalet.
- Baby using a Port a cot, no additional person charge only cot linen and highchair fee.
- Additional cleaning and linen fee will apply for extended stays (more than 7 days)
Chalets are NOT recommended for children under 10, or toddlers due to the steep terrain around the property and the high front balconies.