Grindelwald Lodge No. 16 (2 b'rms) Winery Chalet
Holiday apartment in Grindelwald
Summer Holiday season only, Private and secluded in a bush setting with Tamar River and vineyard views. Exclusive to over 50's..
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
- 2 bedroom Chalet
- 2 bathroom with kitchen and washing machine.
- Panoramic river views
- Parking at the door,.
- Visit the Tamar Valley, Gourmet food trail, stay at a Winery.
- Do day trips to visit the Norther Region of Tasmania
- Private and secluded in a bush setting with Tamar River and vineyard views.
- Last Chalet with parking at the door.
- Most suitable for 2 couples or two adults wanting their own bedroom, bathroom and personal space.
- Top quality furnishings, apartment has been fully renovated.
- Not suitable for children.
- Entire 2 bedroom free standing property, one neighbour 50 metres away.
- Cellar door located on the Property, walking distance, offering Gourmet platters, wine tasting or wine by the glass to sit and enjoy the view form the Cellar Door balcony
Interaction with Guests
- We will meet and greet all guests, explain the operation of electrical equipment , collect rubbish, change towels on 3rd day.
- Offer a laundry service, although a washing machine and clothes line is available.
- Tamar Valley Gourmet Trail experience, many scenic drives in 4 different directions, this is a very central base to explore Northern Tasmania
- Must have a car
Other Things to Note
- Not suitable for children, no where for children to play, steep embankment on one side of the property.
- Baby using a Port a Cot and highchair, under 12 months old would be free of charge.