Grindelwald Holiday Cottage 2
Holiday house in Grindelwald
Grindelwald Holiday Cottage 2 is a large two storey, 5-bedroom Swiss-style house located on half-acre of landscaped gardens in the heart of the beautiful Tamar Valley food and wine growing region.
You will receive a reply to your request confirming pricing & availability prior to payment.
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Welcome to your relaxing Swiss-style holiday home in Grindelwald, Tasmania.
Grindelwald Holiday Cottage 2 is a large two storey, 5-bedroom Swiss-style house located on half-acre of landscaped gardens in the heart of the beautiful Tamar Valley food and wine growing region. This property is ideal for families or a group of friends. Relax in the large living spaces with modern amenities and spoil yourselves in this home away from home. This is the ideal base to explore the many natural, historic and wildlife attractions, participate in the many adventure & sport activities and/or indulge in the culinary, art & culture that Northern Tasmania has to offer.
We are just a 20-minute drive north of Launceston, 30 minutes from Launceston Airport, 5 minutes from Legana Shopping Village and a short stroll to the Tamar Valley Resort, the Grindelwald Swiss Shopping Village and the adjacent 10-hole public golf course.
The Grindelwald Swiss Shopping Village has a chocolate cafe to satisfy your daily coffee and ice-cream cravings, a bakery, newsagent, gift shop and beauty shop. There is also a variety of activities on offer at the Tamar Valley Resort including Putt-it mini golf, lake with watercraft activities and the Lakeside Alpenrose Bistro & Tavern.
For more detailed information on what to see and do, the Tamar Valley Visitor Centre at Exeter is less than 10 minutes away.
List of Features:
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen Bed with ensuite
- Large open plan dining/family/lounge area
- Family Room includes 55" Flat screen TV & DVD player
- Kitchen: Fully equipped with dishwasher
- Laundry with washing machine
- Shower room and separate toilet
- Large glass conservatory
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area with dining setting.
- Parking: Off street parking plus double lock-up garage
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen Bed with ensuite & balcony
- Bedroom 3 - 2 King Single beds can be put together as a King bed
- Bedroom 4 - Lounge with Double Sofa bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Double bed
- Main Bathroom plus separate toilet room
Maximum Number of guests: 10