Sink into the tranquillity of a private & chic, 5-star guest rated home by the beach set amongst stunning scenery. Immaculate & stylish with thoughtful luxury touches, this Huon Valley Tasmania boutique accommodation is designed in a country industrial style so guests can absorb the rich heritage of a true Gourmet's paradise. Moments away from 3 beautiful beaches - Eggs and Bacon Bay Beach, Mickeys Beach & Randalls Bay Beach - the home is a great launch pad to Bruny Island which is a pretty 30-minute drive away. The sun drenched entertaining deck with private garden & 2 fire pits is perfect for families, couples & small groups. Parents can relax knowing their little ones can't wander out of the beautiful, enclosed garden. Enjoy regular native wildlife visits to the garden & the best Aurora Australis spotting in the world. It is a secnic, 11-minute drive to charming arts & cafe hub Cygnet township where you will find everything you need including homewares, gift, clothing, jewellery & souvenir shops, 3 small art galleries, fresh local produce providores, massage, natural therapies & more.
Want to tour this home via video & 3D virtual walkthrough? Check out our website at 3beaches.id.au
SERENE OUTDOOR LIVING
Modern, newly renovated in a quiet no-through street, this holiday home is rated 5 stars by guests. Curated with thoughtful details throughout, guests can look forward to winding down on the giant beanbags in the sun-soaked, private rear landscaped garden. A fire pit area with water & lighting features expand the magic of the space even at night. The generous covered rear entertaining deck with dining setting, lounge and BBQ makes the space feel like your own private resort. Children will enjoy playing in the cute sandpit. There is an outdoor shower area to wash the sand off after the beach. Parents can wind down in the fully fenced & private rear yard knowing little ones are safe. There is a covered front deck sitting area for relaxation & tete-a-tetes.
SUPERB, COMFORTABLE BEDROOMS
Main bedroom has feather pillows & pure Australian & Egyptian cotton sheets for long sleep-ins. Plenty of storage with drawers & hangers so you can unpack & feel at home. There is a study nook ideal for laptop use, plenty of device charging ports, dimmable lighting & hidden Bluetooth speaker so you can play your own tunes. Slip off your shoes on the velvet ottoman before you wander through the sliding doors onto the entertaining deck where you can recline on your own sun lounge with handy power outlet so you can even take your device outside & enjoy the view. Second bedroom has built in wardrobe & doors to tranquil deck sitting area. Outdoor & indoor power outlets will keep your devices running as long as you like. The second bedroom has a double bed or can be furnished with a trundle bed for 2 children to keep your family comfortable. Both bedrooms have pillow top mattresses, a variety of pillows, continental quilts & electric blankets to keep you cosy.
Enjoy the pleasant garden view while you serve up some fresh Huon Valley Tasmania produce in the well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances & subway tiles. An espresso & capsule coffee maker will serve your brew & there is a selection of local Tasmanian tea to sample. Help yourself to fresh herbs from the garden.
LIGHT FILLED BATHROOM
The new heated bathroom features industrial styling with concrete print maker floor tiles. Designer bouclé cotton towels & Tasmanian botanical essence toiletries to soothe & refresh. The lighting has been designed to ensure good face coverage so makeup & shaving is easy & convenient. A hairdryer & magnifying mirror plus complimentary grooming products ensure your personal grooming stays up to standard while on holiday.
INDOOR / OUTDOOR FLOW
An open plan living/dining area continues the flow from indoor relaxation to outdoor. Reverse cycle heating/air conditioning & insect screening will keep you comfortable all year round.
Enjoy the fully enclosed, private rear yard knowing little ones can't wander off. A cute little sandpit enourages young people's creative play & a petanque / boules set for mini bowls will get hours of fun going on the grass in the back yard for young & old. Kids will love the regular wildlife visits - our guests regularly see Kookaburras, the blue headed Superb Fairy Wren, Possums & Pademelons (indigenous name for small Wallabies or Kangaroos). Inside there is children’s dinnerware & cutlery, books, toys, DVDs & games, a high chair, folding crib, room-darkening curtains, beach essentials - sun umbrella, beach mat, face masks, snorkels & beach towels. There is even a baby bath & rubber ducky! Of course we are just 1 minute to the beach - perfect for your beach holiday Tasmania. There is a concealed European laundry with washing machine/dryer, iron, shoe polish & sewing kit to keep your travel clothes looking their best.
Free wi-fi with plenty of USB charging ports to keep you connected. Bluetooth speakers to enjoy your own music. Google home virtual assistant will help with alarms, music, entertainment, travel tips & more. Enjoy free Netflix & over 25 TV channels, movies on demand & catch-up TV to keep everyone in the house entertained. Even the barbecue has a Bluetooth option in this very smart Huon Valley Tasmania holiday rental.
"Cherie went over and above to make sure my family had a nice stay." Martin, NSW
"Cherie is by far one of the best hosts I ever had" Lena, Brisbane
"What a fantastic place to stay, amazing host and such a great house" Miro, Hobart
"Cherie is a great host & will go above & beyond to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible, providing suggestions & local tips" Arzu, Melbourne
"Everything we expected and more. Great host who really goes the extra mile to make the stay a wonderful experience!!" Janelle, Hobart
"Cherie went above and beyond with every element throughout our stay. Quick to reply and offering small but beautiful touches throughout the home, and expert local tips, she truly was a dream to book with" Meagan - Melbourne
"We enjoyed a misty walk up Echo Sugarloaf reserve, a suggestion from Cherie's guidebook which was beyond helpful! I wish all Airbnb's were like this one! Thank you!!!" Claire, Hobart
Our guests receive unparalelled personal service. Consistently rated 5 stars by guests, we are self-confessed people pleasers, passionate about helping people fall in love with the spectacular Huon Valley Tasmania. We are local experts & happy to provide you with quality travel tips & itinerary suggestions before & during your stay. Reach out to us at any time with questions.
A perfect launching pad to the spectacular Huon Valley southern Tasmania, this home is a 50-minute drive from the state capital city Hobart, through some of the most picturesque scenery in Australia. Once you leave the CBD, there are no traffic lights to or from Eggs and Bacon Bay. Bruny Island is a scenic 30 minute drive from the house. Ideally placed to visit the Tahune Airwalk, the D'Entrecasteaux Channel, Geeveston & Hastings Caves, it is an 11-minute drive to vibrant Huon Valley regional café, music & arts hub Cygnet township which is filled with conveniences including independent supermarkets, organic produce shops, homewares, clothing, jewellery & gift shops, take-away food, petrol stations, newsagent, pharmacy, doctors, post office, library, museum, art galleries, bookstore, butcher & café/restaurants. The Cygnet Arts, Craft & Produce Market is held 10am – 2pm on the first and third Sunday of every month & the biennial Le Weekend French culture festival in February & annual Cygnet Folk Festival in January draw large numbers & critical acclaim. The Taste of the Huon annual food, wine & entertainment festival showcases the best produce of the region & takes place in Ranelagh near Huonville every March, drawing crowds of over 20,000.
The Huon Valley region is a Foodies paradise with apple & cherry orchards, strawberry, salmon, trout, pig, sheep, cattle, truffle, garlic, mushroom, native Pepperberry & saffron farming, honey producers, wineries & boutique cider, vodka & gin makers & a sheep farm & cheesery. Celebrity Chef, writer & star of the SBS TV series Gourmet Farmer (filmed in nearby Glaziers Bay) Matthew Evans has made the area famous for food lovers with his local Fat Pig Farm feasts, cookery school & recipe books.
With picturesque winding roads descending from a panoramic view of Randalls Bay & the Hartz Mountains, through farms with grazing sheep & lambs down to three beautiful & distinctive beaches, it is little wonder this Huon Valley locale is home to Australia’s most well-known Conservationist & former leader of the national Greens political party. Eggs and Bacon Bay beach is a minute’s walk away from this unique Airbnb Tasmania house, with the convenience of picnic benches, boat ramp and public toilets. A one-minute drive or pleasant 10-15-minute walk will take you to Randalls Bay Beach with its pretty boats, stunning sandstone cliffs, barbecue/picnic hut, public toilets & boat ramp. Mickeys Beach & conservation area is a scenic 15-minute clifftop hike from Randall’s Bay (or one minute by car) and is well worth seeing for its beautiful protected beach great for smaller children.
Forty percent of Tasmania's land mass is devoted to national parks & reserves, so wildlife abounds in Eggs and Bacon Bay with daily visits to the house from Kookaburras, Superb Fairy Wrens & Scarlet Robins & nightly appearances of Pademelons, Brush & Ring-Tailed Possums. Wallabies, Tasmanian Devils, Spotted & Tiger Quolls are also common. Dolphins are frequently seen frolicking close in to shore at nearby Verona Sands Beach.
TOP THINGS TO DO
- Swimming & beachgoing
- Hiking / Bushwalking - walking tracks include Echo Sugarloaf track & Mickeys Beach track
- Scenic drives - Bruny Island Ferry is a scenic 30 minute drive & a perfect day trip
- Natural landmarks – Sleeping Beauty mountain range
- Wildlife watching - want to add a once in a lifetime experience to your collection? The Bruny Island Wilderness Cruise takes only 3 hours & in addition to breathtaking scenery, you will also be in a target rich environment for seeing seals, dolphins, migrating whales & an abundance of sea birds. Run by the multi award-winning Pennicott Wilderness Journeys, you will get a personalised experience & local knowledge from their passionate Guides. Bruny Island is accessible by public vehicle ferry departing from beautiful Kettering, a lovely 30 minute scenic drive from Three Beaches Tasmania.
- Dolphin watching - at Ninepin Point Beach Verona Sands
- Aurora Australis (Southern Lights) viewing
- Diving & snorkelling
- Golf at the Huon Valley Golf Club
- Homewares, clothing & giftware shopping
- Art In Use, Australia Post Shop, Cobweb Designs, Cygnet Market, Cygnet News, Home & Body, Lanique Design, Near & Far, Refind, Southern Swan, Three Twigs, Trove
- Art gallery visits - Lovett Gallery, Huon Art, Stanley's Studio Gallery
- Sculpture Trail
- Café / Restaurant experiences
- Fresh produce & art / craft markets
- Massage & natural therapies
- Farm feasting / degustation with celebrity chef & TV presenter Matthew Evans of Fat Pig Farm. Make it a deluxe visit with door to door car service by Beyond the Farm Gate Tours
- Winery visits & cellar door sales. Don't want to be the 'designated driver'? Relax & have one of the friendly team from Beyond the Farm Gate Tours do the driving on their wine & cider tours. Drink, enjoy the views & draw on the local knowledge of the professional drivers!
- Boutique Gin / Vodka / Cider maker visits & cellar door sales
- Sheep farm & cheesery with café, award winning sheep’s whey cheeses, gin, vodka & liqueurs
- Saffron farm visits & shopping
- Salmon / Trout smokehouse visits & shopping
- Cookery classes
- Weaving classes
- Festivals –annual Cygnet Folk Festival in January, annual Middleton Country Fair & Scarecrow Festival in February, the annual Huon Blues & Roots Festival in February, biennial Le Weekend French culture festival in February, annual A Taste of the Huon food, wine & entertainment Festival in March, the annual Huon Small Farms Expo in March, the annual Handmade in Cygnet open studio art trail in April, the annual Bruny Island Adventure Bay Blues & Roots Festival in June, the annual Huon Valley Mid-Winter Festival in July & the annual Huon Show every November, just to name a few!