TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) A deposit is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these terms.
a) Balance of the rental amount must be paid 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
b) Cancellation, if caused by the client, monies will be refunded except for a
$50 cancellation fee: Up to 1 month prior to occupancy
1 month prior to occupancy loss of monies
Unless property can be re let.
2) Number of guests should not exceed the number stated on the Booking Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing.
Fees will apply for extra guests not agreed to with the owner in advance.
3) Parties and functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for
domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly, this rate does not allow for extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs, etc. Use contrary to this will result in additional charges and may result in termination of rental.
4) Damages, breakages, theft and loss are the tenant’s responsibility during stay.
5) Breakages must be reported to the owner at the earliest time and paid for.
6) Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 10:00am by the latest, to allow time to prepare the property for the next guests.
7) Disturbance to our neighbours including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and additional charges.
8) Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made with the owner.
9) Loss - the owner takes no responsibility for the tenants personal property. Any property left on the premises can be regained by sending a self addressed mail bag to the owners property.
10) Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements in writing to the owner.