- The small pad is a great spot to base yourself while you enjoy exploring or working in Hobart.
- This lux style apartment is a one minute walk to Salamanca Place, 3 mins walk to the Mona ferry & is located amidst some Battery Point gems. There is a divine view of Mt Wellington & a village street scene.
- It’s next door to Lenna Hotel, has a park opposite, walking distance to café’s restaurants & Salamanca market which is on Saturday mornings. It’s a sixties building surrounded by beauty a lot older! definitely prettier inside than out!
- Has been recenly rennovated with quality & stylish finishes.
- 1 bedroom – queen size bed (max 2 guests)
- Linen and towels supplied
- Kitchen has the basics + washer dryer
- There is a car space for small cars + another spot you can use if u don’t fit.
- There is a second room that can be used as an office as there is a desk/table all set.
- Minimum 3 night stay – Max 3 months!
- $190 per night - $220 during Xmas/NY peak.
- Will suit quiet guests as it's a peaceful apartment community. No parties sorry and no smoking.
- Must be left as clean and tidy as found.
Close to local attractions: (within minutes)
- Salamanca Market - Saturdays
- Mona Ferry Terminal
- Peppermint Bay Cruise Terminal
- Leading Restaurants, Bars & Cafe's - Maldines, Grape, ZUM
- Tourism Info Office
- Town Centre and shops
- Salamanca Fresh - all food supplies
We will pass lots of great info and insights about the fabulous area so you have an amazing stay. Pack your walking shoes!