The Farm Willunga is a working certified organic and biodynamic olive grove and vineyard on the edge of Willunga owned and operated by Robyn Dahl & Michael Lewis. On the property we operate a licensed café/restaurant open Fri – Mon 8:30 – 4:30 and two high-end Bed & Breakfast apartments.
Celebrate a special occasion, or unwind after a long week, at The Farm Willunga - set in the heart of the famed Fleurieu Peninsula. Luxurious self-contained accommodation overlooking our organic olive grove and vineyard. Enjoy a wonderful outlook to the sea from the deck or verandah.
The Farm Accommodation Features:
- Your own private entrance
- King or Queen-size bed, with quality linen
- Modern European style bathrooms with generous showers, fluffy towels, bath robes, our own gorgeous soaps and hand & body lotion
- Fully equipped kitchens; selection of teas, and coffee machines provided
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- TV, DVD and CD player with a small selection of DVD’s and CD’s
- Wi-Fi Internet
- One is wheelchair friendly, the other is elevated (accessed by stairs)
A gourmet breakfast hamper is provided to each apartment or during cafe opening times, you may like to have your breakfast cooked for you in our lovely café. A bottle of our beautiful Shiraz and a decanter of Port are waiting for your enjoyment.
Our café/restaurant has a substantial retail outlet where we sell our own products and locally sourced sustainable produce. We love food, wine and art and as such, have a vibrant menu, ever-changing wine list and showcase local artists by having regular art exhibitions. Our philosophy is to provide a beautiful, healthy, sustainable environment, to enjoy along with our family, staff and the wider community. Our business idea is similar; our café and retail area reflect what we grow, who we are and what we are about – the aim being; to touch, feel, see and taste South Australia and in particular our beautiful region.