Abella is a large, stylish, well maintained property comprising of 4 bedroom home with 2 separate lounge areas (both with TV's), 2 bathrooms/toilets, in charismatic Croydon located on the Adelaide fringe. It's a mere ten minute walk to eclectic Queen Street eateries and shops and just as close to the train stations that will see you arrive in the centre of Adelaide in 10 minutes.
With light and airy living areas, it is perfect for groups/families wanting private space and room to move. The kitchen has the modern conveniences including dishwasher, microwave, stove/oven. There is also a small laundry with front loading washing machine.
If you are driving, there is undercover/secure car parking for two vehicles with additional off street parking for another one or two vehicles
Bedroom configurations include
- Bedroom 1 - 1 x king bed with own en-suite and built in wardrobes. (bed can be split into 2 x single beds)
- Bedroom 2 - 1 x king bed with own private courtyard (bed can be split into 2 x single beds)
- Bedroom 3 - 1 x queen bed with built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4 - 2 x single bunk beds with built in wardrobes
All linen and towels are supplied.
The open living area has French doors that lead to an outdoor entertaining area with barbecue and eight seater outdoor setting.
Abella Bungalow started in December 2014 - and since then we have hosted over 400 most wonderful guests from all over Australia and the World. We love hosting and we genuinely try to make each guest experience unique and memorable.
In 2014, Lonely Planet ranked Adelaide as a top 10 destination World destination to visit and deservedly so. Adelaide is a lovely city and we are happy to help you with planning your Adelaide break.
* Tour Down Under
* Adelaide Fringe Festival
* Adelaide Festival
* Clipsal 500
* Semaphore Music Festival
* Adelaide Oval events
* Adelaide Rock and Roll Festival
* Rock and Roll Rendezvous
* Cheese Fest
* Sala Festival
* Tasting Australia
* Adelaide Cabaret
* Oz Asia Festival
* Adelaide International Guitar Festival
* AFL Football at Adelaide Oval
* Cricket at Adelaide Oval
* Golf and Tennis events
* Royal Adelaide Show
* Queen Street - eateries, bakeries, shopping - less than 1km
* Hairdressers - Curious Orange and The Paladium - less than 1 km
* Linear Park (30km designated bike and walk way) - about 2-3 km
* Welland shopping centre (Coles, Dan Murphy's, Butcher, Fruit & Veg, bakeries - 1.5km
* Croydon and West Croydon train stations - 1- 1.5km
* Croydon station playground - 1 km
* Adelaide Entertainment Centre - 3 km
* Cooper's Stadium - 3 km
* Convention Centre - 6km
* Bowden/Brompton/Hindmarsh precincts (bars and restaurants) - 2 - 3 km or 1 train stop
* North Adelaide Golf Course - 3 km
* North Adelaide (bars, restaurants) - 3 km
* Adelaide Oval - 4 km or two train stops
* Festival Theatre and Convention Centre - 5 km or 2 train stops
* Adelaide City centre/Adelaide Train station - 5 km or 2 train stops
* Connection to Glenelg Tram line - 3 km or 1 train stop
* Adelaide Airport - 4km (around $25 cab fare)
* Historic Port Adelaide - 10 km (accessible via train)
* Semaphore and Grange beaches - 10 km (accessible via train)