Holiday house in Wallaroo
Located within the Wallaroo township, Rosie’s Cottage is a cosy self-contained original cottage and is ideal for 2 couples and their pets, holidaying or workers visiting Wallaroo.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Located within the Wallaroo township, Rosie’s Cottage is a cosy self-contained original cottage and is ideal for 2 couples holidaying or workers visiting Wallaroo.
With 2 bedrooms (double bed in each bedroom) Rosie’s Cottage can sleep a maximum of 4 people. Quilts and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The bathroom has a small bath, with a separate shower and toilet.
There is reverse cycle air-conditioning in the hallway at Rosie’s Cottage, and pedestal fans located in each bedroom.
Rosie’s Cottage has a small but functional kitchen with a dine-in area. It’s well-equipped with an electric oven & cooktop, large fridge/freezer and coffee percolator (guests will need to bring their own ground coffee or purchase locally).
The lounge room is a great spot to relax with a television with USB port, CD player & radio.
Outside, Rosie’s Cottage is fully fenced with a 4 foot fence at the front and a 5 foot fence surrounding the rear yard. There is also an outdoor dining area and a flat top barbecue.
Guests have access to secure off-street parking in the garage for a standard sized car and there is room between the gate and garage for a small vehicle to park off the street.
Pets are welcome – just let the Country Getaways staff know when booking that you will be bringing your pet, plus the breed and age.
Rosie’s Cottage has plenty of character and charm, and retains heritage elements of the original cottage with its 14 foot ceilings.
This cottage is perfect for couples, 2 people travelling together who want their own space or workers needing accommodation. It’s walking distance to several hotels, cafes and the main shopping precinct of Wallaroo.
- 2 bedrooms – double, double
- Sleeps 4
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with small bath, separate shower & toilet
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the hallway
- Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Television with USB port in lounge room
- Kitchen has electric oven & cooktop, coffee percolator (bring your own ground coffee) and large fridge/freezer
- CD player
- Top load washing machine
- Flat top gas barbecue
- Outdoor dining area
- Fenced rear yard (front has 4 foot fence, rear 5 foot fence)
- Secure garage parking for 1 car
- Room behind fence for small vehicle parking off-street
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet) - insides pets accepted