Aruma River Resort, a truly rare resort-style River Murray icon. Only an hour and half easy drive from Adelaide, but a world away from the hassles of work and toil!!!
Located at Walker Flat along the Murray River, Aruma River Resort offers an array of on-site facilities including a solar-heated swimming pool and a tennis court. This riverfront property offers picturesque views, and is a 20-minute drive from shopping and dining options in Mannum.
Heated guest rooms have a full kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a stove. Each features spacious lounge with sofa and TV, and a balcony or patio with lake views.
For on-site activities, guests can mingle around the campfire or have a barbecue. A boat ramp, basketball ring and a playground are available. Free on-site parking is provided.
Aruma River Resort is a 5-minute walk from several walking trails and a 40-minute drive from the Murray Bridge.
Our magnificent new Executive Riverview Home (sleeps 10) with stunning views of the Murray River Plus 5 cabins or earthy "shacks" (sleep 6 some 7) with stunning views of the Murray River Plus Earthy River House (sleeps 12) Relax! Enjoy! Re-energize! Unwind!
- Boat Ramp
- 457 metres of river frontage
- 16.2 hectares
- Magnificent lawned areas
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Linen Provided at no extra cost
- 250 metres of river frontage
- Large lawned areas
- Boat Ramp
- Swimming Pool with Solar heating (closed for winter)
- Synthetic grass tennis court (with lights) and adjacent basketball ring
- Community BBQ Area
- Community Bathroom
- Recreation Room with table tennis and pool table
Tenants required to bring
- We recommend that tenants bring :-
- Drinking water (an initial 5 litre box of spring water provided)
- (All shacks use river water only)
- All food and condiment supplies
- Bin liners and plastic wraps
- Kitchen washing detergent
- Kitchen tea towels
- Bath soap, toiletries
- Tennis Racquets and balls (available for hire by prior arrangement)
- Life jackets & other recreational equipment
The Walker Flat General Store (Licensed) is 2km from the resort.
It is open 8am - 6pm 7 days.
Conditions of use
- No pets are permitted
- No smoking in the house
- Ski Boat
- Jet Ski
- Fishing Rod
- or just a Book!!
The choice is yours!
Sheets and towels and 2 tea towels provided