Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
“Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
“Property” means Little Para Cottage at 5a Para Road, Tanunda and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
“Management” means the owners and managers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
"Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is 10am on departure date. • Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability.
4. PAYMENT OPTION
A deposit of 50%, must be received within 7 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received. • Payment in full must be received no later than 7 days prior to your arrival. • Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges. • Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately. Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
6. UNAVAILABILITY • If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
7. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS • Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
8. LINEN AND TOWELS Either • We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure.
• Pets are allowed at the Property with prior approval fromManagement. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
10. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours. • You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion) • Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. • Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. • Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in supplied bins, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. • All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived • The property should be vacated on time and secured. • Smoking is not permitted in the Property
11. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS • In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. • Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. • Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.