Holiday house in Stansbury
Located on the main street and across the road from Stansbury’s foreshore, GOR-JESS is a spacious 4 bedroom house ideal for a family holiday by the beach.
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Located on the main street and across the road from Stansbury’s foreshore, GOR-JESS is a spacious house ideal for a family holiday by the beach.
GOR-JESS can sleep up to 10 people across 4 bedrooms - queen, queen plus single & trundle, queen, and 2 singles. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided for guests, but guests will need to bring their own linen and towels with them.
There is one main bathroom with a shower & toilet, plus a 2nd separate toilet.
The lounge room has reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning, and pedestal fans are provided in the bedrooms.
The large combined kitchen/dining area is well-equipped with an electric stove, cooktop, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave & small television. There is a coffee machine (bring your own compatible Nespresso pods) and a coffee plunger (bring ground coffee or purchase from the supermarket across the road).
There is a large television with USB port & DVD player in the lounge room, along with board games and a bluetooth speaker. There is a PlayStation 2 games console with some games.
Outside is plenty of outdoor seating along with a hooded gas barbecue, and the enclosed rear verandah is a great all-weather spot for relaxing.
The rear yard is secure and with a large lawned area and has expansive sea views of Oyster Bay and the Stansbury jetty.
Stansbury is a popular location for fishing from beach, boat or jetty and the boat ramp and jetty is just a short drive away. GOR-JESS has a shaded fish cleaning area near the fruit trees in the rear yard, with boat parking in the driveway.
Stansbury is a great spot for catching Blue Swimmer Crabs and provides crab nets, rakes, tubs, crab cooking pot & burner.
There is off-street parking in the driveway off Anzac Parade with room for up to 4 vehicles and room for a boat; and angle street parking is accessible at the from of the house in Saint Vincent Street.
If you’re looking for accommodation that can sleep 2 families, GOR-JESS is perfect for you.
- 4 bedrooms - Queen, Queen plus Single & trundle, Queen, 2 Singles
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Bathroom with shower & toilet
- 2nd toilet
- Reverse cycle split-system air-conditioning in lounge room
- Pedestal fans in bedrooms
- Combined kitchen/dining area
- Television in kitchen/dining
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric stove, cooktop, dishwasher, fridge, freezer & microwave
- Nespresso coffee machine (bring your own compatible capsules)
- Coffee plunger (bring your own ground coffee)
- Television with USB port & DVD player in lounge room
- Board games
- PlayStation 2 with some games
- Bluetooth speaker
- Top load washing machine
- Iron & ironing board
- Large hooded gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating
- Totem tennis
- Fish cleaning area
- Crab nets
- Crab rakes & tubs
- Crab cooking pot & burner
- Sea views
- Secure rear yard
- Off-street parking for up to 4 vehicles
- No guest access to garage
- Sorry, pets not permitted