Second Valley is close enough to make amenities easily available but far enough away to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. It is an easy 1.5 hour drive from Adelaide through the picturesque south, a 15 minute drive to the Cape Jervis ferry to Kangaroo Island and a 10 minute drive to the lovely beachside towns of Normanville and Yankalilla. Stroll the beaches, take in the views, bushwalk, bird watch, go fishing or simply relax with a drink and a good book on the deck - you can choose in this great location in this lovely home.
We will meet and show you around, answer any questions then leave, returning on your departure for your summary of your stay and to wave your goodbye.
- Guests are greeted with a complimentary snack (seasonal entrée), bottle of wine and a bedtime chocolate on first night. Hand and body wash, facial and toilet tissues are included
- Modern and spacious open kitchen/ dining; perfect for socialising with views, complete cooking facilities andCD/radio.
- Two beautifully appointed bedrooms (2 x Queen size beds)
- Two modern bathrooms
- Two large (north and south) decks with seating
- Fully equipped laundry
- BBQ facilities
- Split air-conditioning throughout
- Downstairs lounge with TV, DVD, over 300 title library.
- Campfire area (Season Permitting)
- Undercover parking
- Amazing succulent garden as featured in "Australian Open Gardens" which is perfect for meandering and will thrill the garden enthusiast.
The Property Is Non Smoking Throughout!
Please Note: 1. This home is an adults only retreat.
2. Pets are not permitted.
Minimum 2 night stay
February through November: $189/night for two adults plus $60 per adult per night to maximum of 4 adults
Optional extras: Cleaning $60. Linen $60 per room.
December / January (and specified periods): $249/night for two adults plus $60 per adult per night to maximum of 4.adults.
Optional extras: Cleaning $60. Linen $70 per room.
Swimming, snorkelling, rock and jetty fishing, birdwatching, cliff and rock climbing, walking, hiking. Suitable for romantic honeymoon or winter holiday escape. The Kangaroo Island ferry is 15mins by car and Normanville/Yankalilla towns and shops about 15mins in the other direction. Takeaway food 200metres, 4-5 star restaurant 2kilometers.