Welcome to The Shelter B&B
‘The Shelter’ is a delightful B&B in Robe, South Australia, prepared especially for you and with your comfort in mind.
Leave your car keys on the bench and stroll to the beaches, galleries, restaurants, cafes or cinema.
The golf course and Little Dip Conservation Park are a stone’s throw.….
Inside The Shelter B&B
- The beds are made up with crisp quality linen, so naturally at ‘the shelter’ we offer a late check out.
- The sparkling bathrooms are fresh and clean and you’ll love the towels.
- We leave you a bottle of Limestone Coast wine – so sip and plan your days.
- Selections of coffees and teas are available for your enjoyment.
- There’s an iPod dock and you’re welcome to enjoy the eclectic mix of books and mags.
- There’s even a TV and a DVD player – although we’re not sure you’ll need to use them with everything Robe has to offer!
Relax indoors or out – your choice.
‘The Shelter’ is a delightful and relaxing space to recharge your ‘all’.
- 'The Shelter' offers guests queen beds with crisp quality linen.
- For your family a third bedroom offers a single and trundle.
- Two sparkling bathrooms - spa in main.
- Two living areas inside and delightful outside areas in the garden or on the front deck.
- Your comfort is assured with both R/C aircon and slow combustion heating.
- BBQ and Weber for all your outdoor cooking needs.
- Generous provisions for a scrumptious full breakfast for your first morning plus a basket of fresh fruit in season.
- You will also find a welcoming bottle of Limestone Coast wine, some nibbles, fresh flowers and toffees.
- Pets by negotiation with Annie.
All linen apart from beach towels is supplied.
The pantry is stocked with day to day needs for your convenience including a selection of teas and coffee including the locally roasted Mahalia blends.
Enjoy the eclectic mix of books and mags. There is an iPod dock so you can play your favourite music, and there's even a TV and DVD player.
Whether your time in Robe is to be action packed or simply to relax and rejuvenate 'the shelter' is presented with your comfort in mind.
Naturally we offer late check out to enhance your stay.
The Shelter is Ideal for two couples wishing to spend a few days together. Each couple has their own bathroom and there are two living areas. Perhaps the chaps may prefer to watch sport or read papers while the girls have a good natter or relax with a good mag in the reading room.
There are local farmers markets held in Robe at regular intervals and always on long weekends.