Jack's House by the Bay enjoys a breathtaking position overlooking Hooper's Beach
It is a 5 minute walk to local shops and restaurants. The house is north facing with plenty of winter sun making it warm in winter and it is cool in summer.
- The family room has reverse cycle air-conditioning
- This property sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a queen size bed with en-suite.
- There is a queen size bed in the second bedroom and two singles in the third bedroom.
- Bedding supplied to tenant includes pillows, doonas and blankets.
- The kitchen is well equipped with cooking facilities, dishwasher and microwave.
- Laundry - front loader washing machine
- Hooper's beach is directly in front of the house and only a 10 minute walk to beautiful Long Beach.
- It is the perfect place to relax and read a book or just gaze across Guichen Bay and when you feel like a little exercise you have a short clifftop walk to fabulous Long Beach.
- The township of Robe is just a short walk around the corner with its boutiques and trendy home wares shops. Catch up on the latest movies in the cinema
- The restaurants and local pubs are friendly and serve great meals.
- The house has 2 TV's (1 in main bedroom) and a DVD/Video player.Videos and DVD's supplied for your enjoyment on wet daysand lots of games.
- Outside furniture and BBQ is supplied.
- There is plenty of room for a boat and a 2 car garage at the rear of the house
- Situated along South Australia's magnificent Limestone Coast lies the historic seaside township of Robe.
- Laze or enjoy magnificent coastal Cliffside walks or indulge in the local wine, fresh crayfish in season and wonderful regional produce. There are many wineries on the Limestone Coast to visit .
- Robe can boast about its special beaches . Long beach is one of the few beaches you can drive on. The surf beach is enjoyed by many surfers.
- Water skiing, fishing or just relaxing going to the movies. Robe has it all.!
NO "SCHOOLIES" GROUPS PLEASE