Conditions of Use
The Pelican Shed is located at 2 Park Tce, Robe.
1. The number of guests not to exceed number of guests booked. The tariffs are calculated on a ‘per head/room’ basis. Please notify Sonya if you need to make changes to your booking numbers.
2. Beds are made up with linen and towels for number of guests staying. Free wifi, a light continental breakfast hamper is included for the first morning (bread, gourmet jams, tea and ground coffee), plus a small amount of household detergents, soaps and toiletries is included
3. Check in time is 2pm and check out is 10am.
• Fee of $20/hour applies for extended arrival and departure times.
5. Cancellation policy.
Bookings cancelled prior to 30 days wil incur a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellation within 30 days will incur 100% cancellation fee.
All cancellation fees may be held in credit for 6 months for use on mutually agreed alternative dates subject to availability.
Any cancellation or amendments to your booking must be made by phoning our office on 0887578224.
6. All properties are non smoking.
7. During peak season (Easter and summer holidays), school holidays and long weekends a bond of $100/guest is payable 24 hours prior to your stay for any extra expenses, this may be done by preauthorisation on your credit card. This is to cover any damage, extra cleaning or extra guests staying with out approval.
8. Babies under 6 months old are free.
The number of guests not to exceed number of guests booked (as documented in your confirmation letter). The tariffs are calculated on a ‘per head’ basis. Please notify Sonya if you need to make changes to your booking numbers.
Beds are made up with linen and towels for number of guests staying. You need to bring your own beach towel.
Small dogs are welcome after negotiation.
Dogs are to be supervised.
A non-refundable fee of $50 is required.
Credit card details are required as security on arrival.
You will need to bring bedding, bowls and toys for your dog (best not to share for health reasons.
Please leave the property neat and tidy, no need to strip the beds.
It is greatly appreciated if your dishes are put in the dishwasher, just turn it on your way out. If you use the BBQ facilities, please check that the grill is left clean.
Lock the door and put the key under the mat.