Just a short walk from the Port Vincent foreshore & main street, The Palms is a large 6-bedroom holiday house that can sleep up to 14 people with a huge backyard.
Perfect for a large family, groups or several families travelling together, The Palms is comprised of 2 buildings (house & unit) each with 3 bedrooms. The configuration of the bedrooms in the house are 2 queen beds & 2 bunks (4 singled beds), with the unit having a queen bed & 2 sets of bunks (4 singles). Quilts & pillows are provided for all beds, and guests will need to bring their own linen with them.
The Palms has 2 bathrooms, one with a bath & separate shower in the house, and another bathroom (with shower & toilet) in the unit.
The main house has a combined living/dining/kitchen area with a well-equipped kitchen including fridge/freezer, electric stove & microwave. A second kitchen is located in the unit with a fridge, microwave & stove.
The living area within the house has a television & DVD player, and there is also a separate kids lounge/retreat with a television, VCR and videos for guests to use.
Surrounded by tall palm trees, the large yard has plenty of parking for cars and boats, with a grassed area suitable for backyard cricket matches. There is also an undercover outdoor dining area with a flat-plate gas barbecue.
The Palms is well-suited for those visiting Yorke Peninsula for fishing, with room for boats in the yard and a well-equipped fish cleaning area. It is also located a short 5-minute drive to the boat ramp at the Port Vincent marina.
- 6 bedrooms – queen, queen, 2 x bunks (4 singles) & in separate unit – queen, bunk, bunk
- Sleeps 14
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- 2 bathrooms – one with bath, separate show & toilet; second bathroom in unit has a shower & toilet
- The main house has ducted air-conditioning throughout, plus a combustion wood heater (please bring your own wood)
- Air-conditioning in unit
- Combined living/dining/kitchen area
- Television & DVD player in living area
- Well-equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, microwave & electric stove
- Kids retreat/lounge with television, VCR & videos
- 2 washing machines
- Fish cleaning area
- Gas barbeque
- Outdoor seating
- Located a 10-minute walk to the Port Vincent foreshore
- Undercover parking
- Off-street parking for cars & boats
- Secure yard
- Sorry, pets not permitted