Holiday house in Port Victoria
La Vita is a holiday house overlooking Port Victoria’s Davies Terrace and the Caravan Park. It’s just a short walk to the beach, main street, jetty, kiosk and hotel. This holiday accommodation has 3 large bedrooms
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
La Vita is a holiday house overlooking Port Victoria’s Davies Terrace and the Caravan Park. It’s just a short walk to the beach, main street, jetty, kiosk and hotel.
This holiday accommodation has 3 large bedrooms (king, queen, double with 2 single beds), and can sleep up to 8 guests. La Vita has quilts & pillows supplied, you can bring your own linen or hire linen for your stay through the Country Getaways office. There is a spacious bathroom, with handrails in the shower; and a separate toilet also with handrails for assistance.
With a retro feel, La Vita will remind you of days gone by but also has the comforts of home. The dine-in kitchen has a splash of colour with bright red countertops, and offers modern cooking facilities including a capsule coffee machine (bring your own Nespresso pods), electric stove, microwave, and 2 fridge/freezers. In addition to the informal kitchen dining area, there is a more formal dining room located next to the kitchen.
There is ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, plus ceiling fans in the bedrooms. The large lounge room has a television with USB ports, an iPod docking station, CD player, radio and board games. There is also a Playstation 2 with games. The laundry is well equipped with a top load washing machine & clothes dryer, plus an additional freezer.
Outside, there is a hooded gas barbecue and outdoor seating, plus a fish cleaning sink in the rear yard. With 2 driveways, La Vita has plenty of parking options for up to 6 vehicles including boat parking at the rear of the house & a carport with 2.4 metre clearance.
Being located on a rise, it’s elevated position provides distant sea views, and great sunsets from the comfort of the front veranda. The views can also be enjoyed from the lounge room & two of the bedrooms which are located at the front of the house.
- 3 bedrooms – King, Queen, Double & 2 x singles
- Sleeps 8
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Spacious bathroom, with hand rails in shower
- Separate toilet, hand rails for assistance
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Television in lounge room with USB port
- Board games
- DVD player with DVD's
- CD player
- iPod docking station
- PlayStation 2 with games attached to 2nd television
- Well equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, 2 fridge/freezer
- Capsule coffee machine – please bring Nespresso pods with you
- Additional freezer in laundry
- Top load washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Outdoor seating
- Fish cleaning sink at rear
- Off street parking behind with room for up to 6 cars including boat
- Undercover parking, carport height 2.4m
- No access to shed
- Unfenced yard
- Sorry, no pets allowed