Only 2 houses up from the Esplanade at North Beach Wallaroo, Searenity Now is a holiday house that is perfect for a family or couples who want to be close to the beach but may be on a tight budget.
The walkway is only 400 metres away leading to the white sandy Wallaroo North Beach, one of the few beaches on Yorke Peninsula you can drive on. The 3 bedrooms are a good size sleeping 10 in comfort (Queen, double and 2 trio bunk), you can bring your own linen or arrange to hire through the Country Getaways office.
The bathroom has a freestanding shower, bath and a separate toilet. The kitchen well equipped and the lounge/dining area is spacious containing a television & DVD player, with air-conditioning.
The rear yard is secure, and the dual driveways will accommodate multiple vehicles and a boat behind a high fence.
You can relax on the front deck overlooking the Wallaroo waters in the sun or the shady rear yard for a more private get together. The playground is over the road and the Wallaroo North Beach shop for general supplies and takeaway is only 500 metres away – just walk through the playground.
- 3 bedrooms – Queen, Double, 2 x Trio Bunk (double on the bottom, single on the top)
- Sleeps 10
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Separate toilet
- Spacious lounge room overlooking playground
- Leather lounge with television & DVD player
- RC split system air conditioner
- Kitchen with microwave, electric stove and large fridge/freezer
- Top load washing machine
- Secure rear yard with sheltered outdoor dining area and BBQ supplied
- Fish cleaning area
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)