Agape Holiday Home
Holiday house in North Beach
Located within Wallaroo North Shores, Agape is a 2-storey, 4 bedroom holiday house just a 10-minute walk to Wallaroo’s North Beach. Enjoy the views whilst relaxing on the spacious upstairs balcony
This is a live booking with instant confirmation
Please enter the check-in and check-out dates for your stay as well as the number of adults/children checking in. We will check the availability and confirm the total price including any applicable fees and taxes.
Located within Wallaroo North Shores, Agape Holiday Home is a 2-storey holiday house just a 10-minute walk to Wallaroo’s North Beach, well-known for its 1 kilometre length of white sandy beach.
Agape Holiday Home has 4 bedrooms – a queen master bedroom upstairs; and 3 bedrooms downstairs (queen, queen, 2 bunk beds (4 singles)); and can sleep up to 10 guests. Quilts, blankets and pillows are provided, but guests will need to bring their linen (sheets, pillowcases, towels & tea-towels) with them for their stay, or linen can be hired through the Country Getaways office.
The master queen bedroom has an ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet; while downstairs is the main bathroom with bath, shower & toilet.
Upstairs Agape Holiday Home has an open plan combined lounge, kitchen and dining area with reverse cycle air-conditioning. The spacious room has direct access onto the balcony which stretches along 2 sides of the house
Within the lounge room is plenty of comfortable seating, a television with USB port, DVD player, radio, iPod dock and board games; and for safety a stairgate is provided.
The kitchen is fully equipped for any length of stay at Agape Holiday Home with an electric stove, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and coffee pod machine (guests will need to bring their own Nespresso compatible coffee capsules or purchase locally).
The downstairs games room has a full size 8-ball table, with balls and cues supplied; plus seating and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
Guests can enjoy the views from the spacious upstairs balcony, which has an outdoor dining table and seating, and a hooded gas barbecue.
The large rear yard has grassed area and landscaped gardens and is great for children to explore, and for your pet with fencing making it a secure yard.
There is plenty of parking at Agape Holiday Home with 2 car spaces at the front of the house and another 2 parking spaces in the undercover carport at the rear of the property. There is also driveway parking at the rear with boat parking behind a fence.
Agape Holiday Home is a pet friendly property (maximum 1 pet), so you can bring your furry family member with you for your stay – just let the Country Getaways staff know when booking.
- 4 bedrooms – Queen (upstairs); queen, queen, 2 bunk beds (downstairs)
- Sleeps 10
- Quilts, blankets and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, pillowcases, towels and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- Ensuite bathroom with shower & toilet off upstairs queen bedroom
- Main bathroom with bath, shower & toilet located downstairs
- Upstairs queen bedroom has ceiling fan
- Pedestal fans in downstairs bedrooms
- Reverse cycle split system air-conditioning upstairs in open plan lounge, kitchen & dining area
- iPod dock
- Television with USB port & DVD player
- Board games
- Fully equipped upstairs kitchen with electric stove, microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Coffee pod machine (bring your own Nespresso compatible capsules)
- Downstairs games room with 8-ball table, seating and reverse cycle split system air-conditioning
- Front load washing machine
- Outdoor dining table & seating on balcony
- Hooded gas barbecue
- Off-street parking for 2 vehicles in undercover carport at rear
- Driveway parking for 2 cars with room for a boat behind fence
- No guest access to garage
- Secure yard
- Pets by arrangement only – 1 pet only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)