This large 2 Bedroom cottage is fully self-contained and fully furnished with period furnishings and all modern ammenities, including dishwasher, aircon, washing machine, dryer and TV/DVD/Stereo. Recently and completely renovated to maintain original character. 2 off-street car parks are available and a private rear courtyard is attached out the back.
- There is a large master bedroom downstairs with a queen size bed, large TV and plenty of room for storage.
- The 2nd bedroom is an upstairs loft with another queen size bed.
- The downstairs bathroom has a large heritage freestanding bath tub which is also a shower, and contains vanity and toilet fascilities.
- The downstairs lounge and dining area contains a generous 3 seater lounge and 5 seating table setting. Also provided for entertainment is a large TV, DVD and CD player and a large selection of books, DVD's and CD's for guests to use during their stay.
- The cotttage is fully self-contained with all bed and bath linen provided as well as soaps and shampoo etc.
- All kitchen amenities provided include a microwave, dishwasher, cooktop, and conventional oven plus a separate fridge and freezer. We also provide all the crockery and cooking pots/pans etc. Guests only need to bring their suitcase and camera!
- Guests are treated to complimentary port, biscuits and chocolates upon arrival, as well as a breakfast kit.
- Please note that due to safety reasons (upstairs open loft and an open staircase), we don't allow children under the age of 10 years to stay.
- Small to medium pets permitted. Fully safe and enclosed rear courtyard for pets safety.
The Stanley Classic is located in one of the prettiest and quietest streets in North Adelaide. This leafy location is just a few minutes walking distance to some of the best cafes, restaurants, art galleries, parklands and boutiques on Melbourne Street.
The cottage is just 1.5kms from the heart of Adelaide and free bus, tram and bike transport is readily available. The best of Adelaide’s attraction are nearby including the Adelaide Oval, Festival Theatre, River Torrens Precinct, Adelaide Zoo, Botanic Gardens and the National Wine Centre.
You only need to bring their suitcase and camera!
Your pet is welcome upon request.