Full payment is taken at the time of booking to confirm the reservation. Once confirmed we will contact you to advise of check in details.
A 3% credit card transaction fee applies to American Express, Diners Club and all international credit cards.
Management reserves the right to upgrade or transfer you to accommodation of a similar or superior standard.
- Children most welcome here
- Management reserves the right to upgrade or transfer you to accommodation of a similar standard
- Booking cancellation, use, incidentals and damage conditions apply
- To confirm the booking we require payment of 2 nights,(or 1 night if staying only 1 night)
- For bookings of more than 2 nights we require 50% of the total nights booked within 7 days of the booking.
- Bookings made within 14 days or less requires payment by credit card for the booking to be accepted.
- Rates can vary without notice and should be double checked at the time of booking
- Parties are expressly prohibited in all our unique properties
- Smoking is not permitted indoors. Should smoking occur within our accommodation a minimum charge of AUD100 will be applied
- For further conditions and policy information please consult our compendium on arrival
Accommodation Specifications & Room Configurations
All accommodation at North Adelaide Heritage Group is unique.
We use criteria prevalent in the Australian Tourism Industry and specifically used by the South Australian Tourism Commission.
The total charge depends upon how many persons share the accommodation used.
Any additional guests must be registered with our office. Additional charges apply.
- Twin/ Double prices relate to one or two people sharing a King, Queen, Double or Twin beds in the ONE bedroom.
- Should one of the two persons (above) in the same accommodation wish to have a SEPARATE bedroom, the extra adult charge always applies.
- Extra adult prices are based on sharing the accommodation with another adult(s) in a SEPARATE bedroom.
- Single prices are based on a person having their own bedroom.
- Child prices are based on children aged between 0-12 years sharing the accommodation with their parents. In most cases they will have their own room.
Rates can vary without notice and should be double checked at the time of booking.
Bookings made within 14 days or less require payment by credit card for the booking to be accepted.
Cancellations notified more than 30 days prior to arrival will be entitled to a full refund less a $55Aus administration fee.
Cancellations notified less than 30 days prior to arrival will forfeit all monies paid. You may use the deposit as a credit for future accommodation within 12 month period from the date of the original booking.
All cancellations are to be in writing.
Any alterations to length of stay ie. shortening of period booked, will be charged for full period unless 30 days notice is given prior to arrival.
Travel insurance is recommended for all bookings to provide adequate protection against cancellation of travel or loss of belongings.
If after arrival your accommodation does not meet your requirements our office must be informed immediately.
Parties are expressly prohibited in all of our properties.
North Adelaide Heritage Group maintains a strict no-noise policy and unauthorized parties, group gatherings and functions are strictly prohibited. Breach of this policy will result in the offending guests being required to leave the premises with no refund.