Georgeous 1860's cottage for 2 people or up to 6.
Circa 1860's Polly's Bonnet Shop is a lovely romantic getaway. If romance isn't your thing, why not just come for a weekend away after a long hard week at work, or bring the family for a little getaway.
Come and share in a little piece of Moonta's history!
3 bedrooms: 1 x queen, 1 x double, 1 x bunk beds (comfortably sleeping up to 6 guests)
- Spacious living room with LCD TV & DVD player
- Formal dining room
- Eat in cottage kitchen overlooking a leafy & peaceful outdoor area
- Outdoor setting
- Fully fenced secure yard for pets & children
- Swing set out the back if you are bringing little ones with you
- Undercover baby swing
- Porta cot avalable if required
- Set of bunk beds
- Fish Cleaning Bay
- Washing machine in bathroom
- Ducted Cooling
- Gas heating in lounge
- Playstation 1 (bring your own games)
What to bring:
All linen for beds - top & bottom sheets, pillow cases & towels. We supply all quilts, covers and pillows (Bring your own pillow if you just cant sleep without it!)
Porta cot available - you will need to supply all bedding for the cot - we do provide a cot quilt
Heritage style bathroom with shower over bath tub (spa bath).
Polly's is run on Solar Power.