The Moonta Headmasters House is, as you would expect close the historic school centrally located in the township of Moonta.
Walk to the Moonta Main Street where you will find restaurants, pubs and shops. The 3 bedroom house has high ceilings and is well furnished for 6 guests. Bring your fishing boat – the driveway is long enough to fit a boat and car and is 2.7m wide and has a fish cleaning sink. The shady rear yard is good for BBQs and is pet friendly. Perfect for a variety of guests with different needs and for those who don’t want to drive after going out for a meal.
With 3 bedrooms this property can sleep up to 6 guests. There is 1 bathroom with shower and toilet. Well equipped kitchen with electric stove, fridge and microwave. Dining and lounge area with TV and in-built DVD player. Sheltered outdoor area with dining and flat top BBQ.
- 3 bedrooms (Queen, Queen, 2 x Single)
- Sleeps 6
- Quilts and pillows provided
- BYO sheets, bath & hand towels, bath mats and tea-towels
- Optional linen hire available through Country Getaways office
- 1 bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Separate toilet in laundry area
- Dining/lounge area with TV and in-built DVD player
- CD player with radio and Bluetooth
- Well equipped kitchen with fridge, electric stove, microwave and kettle
- Front load washing machine
- Sheltered outdoor area with outdoor dining area and flat top BBQ
- Secure rear yard with fish cleaning sink at the rear.
- Off street parking with room for boat and car/s
- Pets by arrangement only ($100 refundable bond applies per pet)